New Player LF Adventure

Hey guys !
Im one of those guys that never got into RP because none of my friends was into it.
Now I play Classic for a while on a German server but I just miss something, I never expirienced bevore.
-RP-
I just watched a couple of videos about it and how to start and what its all about and I really want to go on such an adventure.

Now im just looking for someone or just people in general that maybe want to start an alt together .
Because the one thing that push me away from the game is the lack of people I play with. Its all about Raid and PvP and thats just all.
I always loved some quick random rp on my server and I think i would love it a bit bigger and more focus on it.

As you maybe can see my english isnt the best so this could be a way to improve it even more.

I would play Alliance & Horde so hit me up :wink:

Hey,

I would definitely be interested in helping you get into RP. I play Horde side and run a Horde RP guild, as well as the RP discord. We can set you up with some bags & gold to get started on ZT as well as in our guild you would probably find people to run the starting dungeons with.

I hold weekly RP events both publicly and privately for the guild, I can help introduce you into RP through that.

Join the RP discord (discord.gg/myrspYY) and feel free to add me on discord to ask any questions you have (rushork#7231).

If you are interested in joining an RP guild, here is the link to our recruitment page for more info.

Any other questions, let me know.

You got me there Sir, Im in .

I added you on Battlenet (B0ngbeard) and would love to get in contact .

Thanks a lot for your answer .

Ps: My Battle net is with an o , dont know why Blizzards allows my Battletag but dont allow the word b0ng in the forum.

The username I gave above was my discord, which is a different program to Battle Net. I suggest you download it as that’s what we use to organise events but my battlenet username is rushork#2986.

Oh, allright im gonna visit u guys today in the Disc :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.