New player LF alliance guild EU

Hello there!

I am looking at starting classic! After coming back to retail since cataclysm im finding it overwhelming. I want to go back to my roots and start as a druid. I would love a social guild to level with and have fun, im happy to do raids at endgame and PvP. I havnt picked a server yet but would preferably like to join a PvP server.

Hopefully someone will be happy to take a noob under their wing and show me the ropes!

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hey!

Have a look at our recruitment thread: 🐸 [A] Noggenfogger <Wall Rose> Casual Raiding Guild (and a little crazy)

If it appeals to you it’ll see you on the other side! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I am a Level 43 mage, never played Wow before starting Classic but I’m having alot of fun so far. I’m not looking for any hardcore raiding experiance and from what I read your guild seems like a perfect fit. I sent a friend request to Taz, looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey Skywing,

Feel free to join on Earthshaker EU if you would like a nice friendly atmosphere while you experience the game. We are always happy to help out beginners and bring them along with us.

Please PM me if interested :slight_smile:

I have found a guild thank you all!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.