New player, need advice

Hello, can anybody give me any advice on how to handle rogue+boomie in 2s?

I play druid, my mate played war. I stay in stealth hoping to be able to stun convoke or at least rogue on opener. But how can any of us do anything in 0.5 seconds?

Im not pro player and in my experience if they do their opener right we’re more or less toast.

All war can do is wait for opener to trink and try to los, but not when he dies in 0.5s

https://i.imgur.com/YJ4qAHz.png death log, I dont know how to link picture directly.

I think such matchups are just in general extremely tough if you have no immunity like Bubble, Ice Block or Netherwalk.

Im not entirely sure how spell reflect works against Convoke anymore. Are they reflecting back all the Convoked spells or is it just counting for one?

If they go on your mate he should try to instatrinket spellreflect & parry/fear the Rogue and then build on from there. But seeing how stupid those Rogue/Convoke onetaps always seem on Video I doubt that that would help anyhow.

If any of you two are Night Elves you could theoretically try to Shadowmeld some portion of Convoke perhaps?

1 Like

I assume you guys play arms+rdruid and it’s all about the one shot comp that you meet sometimes at lower rating?
If someone done correctly by the rogue team, your warrior is going to be the kill target. That means (especially if he is kinda new) he needs the good old “oh sh*t macro” which pops parry, bm, rally, ignore pain, spell reflect (usually not all of it needed but should make it easier for you) of course he still has to stop convoke with stormbolt.
You on the other hand have to be close to the warrior during their go and play with bear affinity. The moment rogue gets out, you have to in cap (he will trinket 99%), then you insta stun him. While doing all that you can also pop barkskin if boomkin is convoking, just to reduce the dmg, has no gcd anyway. Due to the incap you will swap to bear form which means there is already no way you are going to die because of your hp pool (bear + rally) and the self heal conduits which you should have. If that’s till not enough for some reason, use barskin with bm.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.