New players and IMPOSSIBILITY of transmogs

So I have returned to wow because iam hearing good things (not lore ofc) about shadowlands
My old account from times past is long lost and forgotten so I bought a new WoW copy and went on playing

From what blizz told me I thought I will be able to relive old expansions … which was a lie since you level to max from 1 zone and couple dungeons so … yea there is that

But then hey - there HAS to be a metric …ton of cosmetics I can get to make myself look the way I want
… Well there certainly are but, it would require 10 years of continuous playing to get them
Oh you want THAT helmet ? It has amazing 5% drop chance and you can do it ONCE a week.
Oh you want THAT chest? Its crafted from materials NOBODY is using for 10 years
etc etc

SO is there a vendor/vendors for old/new versions of the gear that are purchasable by gold? Like in icecrown citadel Or on the top of the middle building in orgrimar ?

I dont need super mythic legendary heroic solo one handed blind playthrough shade of red. I just want a normal helm from lets say pandaria raid XY for 15 gold
Does it exist or am I not allowed to mog only recent things?

If iam sound salty, thats cuz I am salty. This shouldnt be a thing

1 Like

Cataclysm was the last expansion which offered gear for gold, the vendors are located in Orgrimmar (on top of the Warchief’s building) or Stormwind, Old Town.

For newer appearences you’ll have to rely on reputations (they only offer a hand full of items, never full sets) or PVP vendors, the latter obviously only accept the newest PVP currency for trade.
Sadly, BFA currently does not have PVP vendors for appearences as of yet, but they’ll be introduced once SL is live.

Other than that - use the auction house.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.