New PVP trinket OMEGALUL

Gladiator’s Portal (New) Open a gateway to the Void for 6 sec that can be used by any bearer of this trinket. Entering the Void grants you 1,034 Speed for 6 sec, after which you will be removed. Players within the Void cannot be seen by players outside. Exiting the Void increases damage taken equal to your Corruption for 6 sec. Melee range. Instant. 60 sec cooldown.

What the f…?

2 Likes

Oh nonono… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Sounds cool.

Like an extra dimension.

If you’re PvPing against a PvEer who doesn’t have the trinket, then it’s a huge advantage.
But if you PvP against another PvPer who also has the trinket, then you’re on equal footing.

It’s basically a benefit only against people who don’t have the trinket (PvEers).

I love this kind of design…because I’ve kind of suggested it myself. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yep, ive checked it as well. i already made my peace regarding Season 3 (current) being the last one for me. Add to this trinket the extra farming (yet again) of islands and now the new visions of Nzoth (you will have to farm this weekly mark my words, if you want to compete in PvP), which people will dread and complain about after 2 weeks and with good reason, i dont see PvP being any better for us players who mainly focus on it. but this trinket is indeed comedy gold :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Maybe it can be cool in Battlegrounds, but for competitive PVP?

6 Likes

I hope it’s not the “great thing for PvP” that Blizzard refered to.

6 Likes

I love this kind of design…because I’ve kind of suggested it myself.

:ok_hand:

6 Likes

Do you have a source for that?

Cant find any Information.

I wonder how it will work with stealth classes. I hope they won’t just be able to exit and sit in stealth during the increased damage time.

1 Like

It’s on the PTR right now. You can find it on mmo-chanpion front page. Cant post links sadly.

`https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/174276-corrupted-gladiators-portal

1 Like

that’s the pvp warfront

1 Like

Nice we got necrotic strike trinket and now duel/vanish trinket.

I can’t wait for ice block trinket :blush:

7 Likes

Next one gonna give all classes ability to double jump and slide! Oh noes pvp devs, you didn’t see this idea… jk they don’t exist anyways

So its a duel…anyone with the trinket can enter and everyone after exiting takes more damage?

Nice another trinket that will ruin arena. Probably will take months again to nerf it :slight_smile:

1 Like

lets be real bfa cant be safe so i dont mind them trying out new things in hopes of a somewhat decent 9.0+

If this trinket makes it to live realms…

I’m eager to see Monk teams placing a gate and RoP on it so no one can follow.

Pretty much this. Was thinking about the same.
Mw/ww/X inc

Surely you can use your own trinket to follow unless the “void” is different per portal

1 Like