New rat mount on current subscrition

Everyone already knows there is no more content for bfa though, 8.3 is last patch.

Ah, I just noticed I got the mount. Was at the gifts section on the Battle net client.
Bit faster than I expected it to be.

(On a recurring plan)

I forgot that my plan was about to renew and got excited when I saw that I had a gift - I thought someone had actually sent me a present! But no, just the flying rat. Much as I dislike rodents, I must admit that it’s tiny flappy wings are very cute!

Well I bought 6 months Jan 1st and then canceled so it wouldn’t charge my boyfriends card again (it was a gift from him as I am currently unemployed and it served as a sort of Christmas gift too) even thought it’s an active account that I planned on renewing July 1st after I get a job I am not eligible for the free mount.
If I had purchased the 6 months, waited to get the mount in my gift section and then canceled the recurring subscription it wouldn’t be a problem and I would get to keep the mount. But even thought I spent the same amount of money and the end result is the same, Blizzard says I’m not eligible and have to buy another 6 months or the mound in store directly
 The funny thing is when I talked to another GM on the 16th he said I would get it but to wait until the end of the 28th. Today another GM denied my eligibility. So confused as it only mentions future renewal date (that I have as it is an active account) and nothing about canceled/non-canceled.

To earn Squeakers, the Trickster for free you must purchase a six month subscription before February 24, 2020. —> Checked

If you are already on an existing 6-month subscription with a future renewal date, you will receive Squeakers at no additional charge. —> Checked

We expect the mount to be delivered to all eligible accounts no later than January 28, 2020. —> Unchecked

Apparently It’s an English interpretation thing
 -_-
Or maybe they are going to remove the mount for people that don’t renew in 6 months. (doubt it)

Can’t believe how popular a flying rat is. I wouldn’t farm for it let alone pay for it. Each to their own tho

1 Like

Boat mount was available for all players that had 6+ months (I got it) while this mount is only for subscribers! Game timers got nothing :rofl:

Blizzard dont respect everyone equally~
( Not a surprise - I know that they are evil )

1 Like

4th one that i refreshed 2 days ago :ok_hand:

BTW for some reason i got this with 2 weeks of gametime, huh

Can’t believe how unpopular Mech Gnomes are. I wouldn’t farm for it let alone play it :wink:

Just kidding - couldn’t resist :rofl:

1 Like

Was waiting for that one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sadly my finances dont allow me to pay every 6 month, living paycheck to paycheck so monthly sub is my only option :confused:

Would be nice if they extended the offer to being able to earn it once you have subbed for 6 consecutive months too.

3 Likes

Yep that would be perfect, i havent skipped a month :sob:

It’s a long shot but maybe put a suggestion in?

1 Like

Well, if you cancelled the renewal, like you said, then you don’t have a future renewal date and that’s why you’re not eligible.

If Blizz gives me 6 month subscription for free, only then I would use that rat. They must pay for me to use, not me.

They do & I did, the day after it released
 you may want to check your Collections Tab, in game.

Why
? Cheaper way to pay for a game I like playing, so

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.