New Realm Now Available: Ten Storms - PVP

We have just made the following new realm available in this region:

Name Type Language
Ten Storms PvP English

As before, we’re bringing this additional realm online to handle demand. We recommend that players looking for a smoother experience strongly consider moving to this new realm, which should be drawing upon a population base that is easily sufficient to support an additional healthy community.

Thank you for your patience!

12 Likes

at least i got rare names on this one kappa

3 Likes

It would be nice to have a new Normal realm as the existing 3 have queues :frowning:

10 Likes

same,got my names on this one :slight_smile:

How about openin like 50 servers and close the ones that wont be filled after month…

12 Likes

Enough with the copy paste “New Server” Template and communicate… What about character transfers? How do you convince the people that have already started and don’t want to reroll to move? Or is your approach “Queue or Reroll there is no Transfer”? If that is the case just say it so people know where they stand with this!

31 Likes

One again. The Three PvE realms would like a word.

10 Likes

Pretty cool server name tbh…

1 Like

spanish server

8 Likes

spanish???

8 Likes

Did we ever tell you, the definition of insanity?

8 Likes

Pretty sure you mean language Spanish right?

8 Likes

Need more Normal realms as they all have queues

4 Likes

Opening new realms will only reduce queues if Blizz also allows free transfers.

21 Likes

We have just made the following new realm available in this region:

Name Type Language
Christopher Columbus PvP Spanish

As before, we’re bringing this additional realm online to handle demand. We recommend that players looking for a smoother experience strongly consider moving to this new realm, which should be drawing upon a population base that is easily sufficient to support an additional healthy community.

Thank you for your patience!

40 Likes

enable free transfer already ! jesus is it so hard???
let us atleast move our chars to one of these new servers !

21 Likes

Add Spanish realms! I’m not even Spanish but I can see that their community is huge, let them have their own realm.

14 Likes

Where is the spanish server

4 Likes

I agree another pve realm would be beneficial but in all fairness pve realms are only experiencing queues at the peak times and none are +4hours long so likely won’t be a priority compared to the pvp situation