New Realm Now Available: Ten Storms - PVP

Its been what… An hour since you last added a new server? When do you realise that’s not the correct way to handle things? Especially when you’re releasing English PvP servers, again and again and again (And not listening to the community. Spanish anyone?)… Some people have now dug in, and WONT start on new servers. These people have friends and a community, which some have had the experience of playing and some still stuck in queue limbo, but they wont move because the first people have had the time to play and progress… So making new servers is only a treatment of the symptoms and not a cure for the problem, dear Blizzard

12 Likes

PVE Realm please Bornakk, 2 hour wait time on Mirage Raceway…

2 Likes

Yup definatly no love for any new English normal realms apart from just the three we have already.

1 Like

where is the free realm transfer server so i can move my toon from high pop server to low one. BLIZZARD WAKE UP

9 Likes

boooohooo 2 h LOL

try 11 h

6 Likes

2 hours… cute.

2 Likes

SMB ya Fatso

1 Like

If they permit character transfers in wow classic i think that manny people will considered the change… but without characters transfer it is not viable… Wow classic in a empty world or desbalanced world is not jugable…
Too manny people will stop palying in a little time…

Plenty PVP Realms… 3 PVE Realms… 2 of which have a 2 hour queue, 1 of which (new as of a few days ago) has a 30 min queue and rising.

You stick to yours, i’ll stick to mine. The only one crying is you, scrub.

4 Likes

BOO HOOO Blizzard has FAILED US again/ BLIZZARD TAKES US FOR IDIOTS> Well done BLIZZARD.

5 Likes

please stop making pvp servers and make normal servers

7 Likes

the problem with free char transfers is that server with current high pop will be decimated as everyone will try to leave. thus just moving the problem to that new server

Sorry, can’t hear you over my 6+ hours of queues.

3 Likes

annnnnd its full

3 Likes

I said this earlier, but I do not think they are getting it…

140,000 people in the queues. Your solution is to introduce one server per 2 hours…

Think about it…Think about it really hard

7 Likes

Two words servers are PvE not PvP… so Christopher or Columbus

2 Likes

And still no Spanish server, when there’s clearly a demand for it

7 Likes

We need a RPPVP server next please

3 Likes

New servers, how nice.
This does not help my case at all as all my friends and guild members are already playing on full servers and they’re not going to re-create their characters just for me. So I either continue waiting ~7 hours on each login to play with friends or I migrate to new server and play alone.

5 Likes

I was wondering how you guys would screw this up…
It was never a matter of “if” but “how” :joy:
That being said, with your 14+ years of experience releasing games it’s quite pathetic for a re-release…

Bravo! :clap: :exploding_head:

2 Likes