New server, am I crazy and only one?

As I said, am I crazy for thinking fresh server PVP only shadowlands is good idea, or at least few weeks before dragonflight hits, would anyone play this? Before you say because you only PVE you wouldn’t I dare you not comment because we already figured that those players wouldn’t play.
How many of you pvpers would like feeling of fresh even on shadowlands, I enjoyed vanilla fresh because how economy works and how you farm gold from 0 to gold that you need for stuff, ofc here you would not need gold for spells and ground mount, but for flying you would need, and that would be a great oppurtunity for people to experience fresh servers. How many of you would even have idea of how to farm gold for flying mount.
I guess few weeks before new expansion hits is a good idea to make one dead server to PVP only realm because of how fast we would gear up and prepare for new expansion on prepatch gear.
Please consider adding this, it was great in classic and always will be great to play fresh, because it is completely different experience.

Not crazy, just mistaken.

It takes such a short time to level now it’s not worth it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.