New tauren leader [spoiler]

Now that we got ride of Baine its time for new leadership of the tauren race.
What Tauren would you like to see take over leadership and lead the Taurens in the war?

I would vote for Tagar 2e in command back in WC3 after Cairne Bloodhoof, he has been part of the Horde from the start and is a warrior instead of a sunwalker, druid or shaman i think the tauren race really need a warrior leading them in BfA with a strong connection toward the Horde values.
Blizzard never put Tagar in the game and i think this is the perfect timing to get him involved.

1 Like

We didn’t get rid of Baine.

You’ve got the wrong info sis.

4 Likes

Oh! Oh! I know.

McDonalds in WoW.

Problem solved.

2 Likes

Baine can come back from exile and rule again.

I bloody hope not

As for the topic of the thread #2019VoteMagatha

1 Like

How about a Shaman this time?

Opens the book of so many other Tauren NPC’s that Blizzard ignored

Muln Earthfury.

4 Likes

I hope so.

You complain that your characters keep getting killed off and here you are, wanting one of them to be killed/replace.

3 Likes

Who? /10char

2 Likes

EXACTLY!

Cries and throws the book at Sinelnell

But no, I mean the former leader of the Earthen Ring.

2 Likes

I complain about the good characters getting killed off. Quality not Morality

2 Likes

Baine is a full time alliance character. So it will be alliance players that will actually miss him the most.

4 Likes

Wasn’t he in Warcrimes that guy which let Baine speak with the soul of his father?

1 Like

And good is a rather subjective term isn’t it?

Never ceases to amaze me whenever you spout utter bullsh*t.

5 Likes

Spineless cowardly traitor, who is way way way way way waaaaay too close to the Aliance and his High Kind bff

2 Likes

One can say Sylvanas is a spineless cowardly traitor, without the Alliance affiliation. But we have already established that even Satan is better then the Alliance, so eh.

4 Likes

Half the Horde characters can be considered traitors.

From Thrall to Baine to Lor’themar to Vol;jin. Get over it.

And weren’t you one of the people complaining about him releasing Derek a minute ago?

7 Likes

“We did it before” is not a valid excuse for commiting a crime

2 Likes

T’was Kador Cloudsong, the Shaman Trainer. I didn’t read it, but it was a quick look up.

3 Likes

Just the truth. Take a walk outside of the lore forum. He is the most hated horde racial leader out there even surpassing sylvanas.

1 Like

Didn’t say that no did I?

Sylvanas killed Horde soldiers at the Wrathgate and managed to get away with it.

Lor’themar was in open talks with the Alliance during wartime.

Thrall’s and Jaina’s “relationship”

Vol’jin making a bloodpact with a Human Hunter

Baine repaying Jania his debt.

What is your point exactly?

2 Likes