New tauren leader [spoiler]

I find this funny considering you linked the ratings of the most hated character the other day and Sylvanas was first, then you made some excuse about why Baine would be first if it wasn’t for X

1 Like

One would have to take on a quite specific(aliance) point of view. Either way i prefer a proactive leader and my red bias is obvious by this point i would say.

I have no problem with any biases, my issue is that several Horde posters told me that they would follow anyone, no matter how vile, as long as that someone hurts the Alliance.

I find that…disturbing.

4 Likes

Because they buy into the established long time feuds. And so forth. Also this is a power fantasy built on two factions opposing each other.

I am alright with two factions opposing each other, but why do we need to ditch every kind of moral integrity to do so?

2 Likes

Because!

What? you were expecting an explanation?

5 Likes

There is this overwhelming vibe that the Alliance is this massive enemy against which everything is justified.

Like, the Alliance in the Second War spared the Orcs. The Alliance did not exploit the Horde’s weakness after the siege of Orgrimmar. The Alliance’s leading figure is now a king who’s main characteristic is a love for peace.

Sylvanas’s approach would make some sense if you were dealing with a ruthless merciless enemy who does the same. In this situation, its just…laughable.

1 Like

I am very happy because the Tauren finally got rid of that alliance loving nusiance holding their story progression at bay. Whoever succeeds next as new leader, will be far more devoted smashing alliance soldiers to pieces.

1 Like

They just gived Baine a new model & try to develop his character. I don’t hink that he will be gone.

1 Like

meanwhile forgets that loaylty is also a moral stance
fantasy of going the milage return with the shield or on the shield

And when you are playing stuff like Orcs, Minotaurs, Trolls, Undead and Elves who suck mana out of living creatures… f*ck sunwell palteu the thematic assassination btw… Some people may enjoy darker side of the fantasy spectrum.

At the end of the day, if you don’t like it there is always aliance’s friendship brigade

Tell that to Vol’jin

Or at lest have him finally embrace the aliance so we can do our own thing

1 Like

Yeah let’s throw away logic and sense and be just evil without any reason! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

At the end of the day darling, I was Horde for longer then I was Alliance. We always had Orcs, minotaurs, trolls, undead and elves. But we never had genocide as a mandatory type of warfare before.

2 Likes

Stormwind, theramore and draenor say hello. Are you sure you you play it right? I doubt it.

Because it got undermined and derailed by the self insert savior Green Jesus.

They had something cooking with Garrosh, until they did SoO

Speak plainly, I can’t bother cutting my way through your mental jungles.

Thrall was good before he became Jesus. We had Orcs who remembered they walked a dark path and would rather die then do so again. We had blood elves embracing redemption with Liadrin. We had Forsaken who banded together to endure torment in a world which despises them. We had Tauren, the beating heart of the Horde.

Even Garrosh, aggressive though he was, valued a certain code of honor highly.

What is this now? Why do you justify and enjoy this? This is not what the Horde was about.

3 Likes

I want to follow Hachak :heart:

1 Like

Bloodtotem-Gul’dan for Warchief.

still better than Baine or Saurfang

fun fact, apart from Garrosh’s terrible decline in story quality, the Horde never truly was all about killing everything on-sight in-game. the evidence of an ‘evil horde’ is actually concepts and ideas that predated even vanilla.

hell, even WC3.

actually, this brash horde concept is far younger than what the horde was before.

2 Likes