New tauren leader [spoiler]

God, I feel like a human now. Where’s Othmar? I’ll raise him myself.

4 Likes

Remove the Light junkie from the list and let him rest in Pandaria.

And you forgot Jevan Stormsong, current counsellor for Baine.

oh. jevan. him too i guess.

There’s also Sharpclaw and Earthbind.

Who else? oh yes, our brothers and sisters in the north!

Tormak of Oneqwah
Roanuk Icemist

I am innocent :sob:

1 Like

There is also good ol’ Toleehaai!

1 Like

Sorry, only Blood Elves can choose your leader for your race. They do make up like 50% of your faction anyway xd.

3 Likes

The time a Blood Elf will tell me which leader i’ll follow is the time i’ll finally admit Ha’chak will serve the Lich King.

:frowning:

4 Likes

Only Gamon can redeem you now, Horde vermin.

Join the Alliance.

Come on man. We both know you want a Tauren leaders that reks stuff. Not that toxic masculinity defying Golden pet Baine. This is for the greater good of all the Tauren.

1 Like

Oh look, yet another Baine-bashing post…
so refreshing …
/s

4 Likes

Tauren need a mature and wise leader such as yourself!

But he actually does defy that, he is above it while others are not.

1 Like

Christie Golden is that you?

1 Like

Do you know anything of the concept except for “omfg lul some feminism sh*t that takes my bLoOdThIrStY alpha super males away!”?

I am as anti orcish sweaty macho bros culture as it gets. However, that woman and her pet characters are big parts of the reason why the current plot sucks so much.

2 Likes

Must agree with Erevien here.
The disservice she made the Forsaken race upon touching it, her handling of both Baine and Saurfang, and her preferential treatment regarding Anduin, has brought us some of the worst lore decisions this game has ever seen.
Regarding both factions mind you.

At this point, i rather have the blown and hyperbolic plots that Knaak brought (Barring Veeresa).

Let alone the centred and down to earth stories like the ones they wrote for Illidan, and Vol’jin in Shadows of the Horde.

Don’t want so sound as a misogynist here, but i don’t think Golden handles warmongers and crude conflict stories right. And i feel like the narrative would’ve gone much better under guys like Robert Brooks.
But, this last part is definitely my opinion.

2 Likes

All I care for is my lost continuity. May Talanji become empress of the cosmos and Genn start his own bakery as long as it is due to a developed and thought of set of events instead of “lul rEtCoN!”

I Gamon will save us

2 Likes

Still better lore story than “Draenor is free!”

1 Like

oh sure like the darkspear troll

Might be interesting to have two actual Hordes. Sylvanas’ horde making up all the same races but with leaders who align more to her regime.

Someone mentioned Magatha. That would be an interesting choice for Sylvanas-aligned Tauren.