New to elemetnal wondering about talents

wondering a few things…

1)Surge of power and master of the elementals don’t go together ? one seemingly wants you do Burst shock the other wants to you shock burst, is it just press in whatever order is off cd first or prey they proc in succession ??

2)level 90 talent I don’t know what to take?

surge of power is confusing and requires lots of remembering of stuff,

primal elementalist, the only reason I won’t take this is the more powerful fire and earth elementals can’t both be summoned simultaneously like the “weaker” ones can.

icefury feels like it wants to add 2 more buttons to my rotation so hardpass.

3)what level 100 talent to take when none feel great to me?

unlimited power sounds like the most boring passive ever like something you would find on a trinket.

Storm keeper yet another coodown to track and sounds mediocre to only get 2 harder instant casts out of it, maybe it’s for pvp ?

Ascendance yet another cooldown along with elementals, hero/lust/magma to keep track of but never seem to be that substantial of a damage gain in what little testing i have done ?

Thanks

I can recommend something really easy if you would like to.

Copy talents of pro players

https://raider.io/mythic-plus-spec-rankings/season-bfa-4/world/shaman/elemental

1 Like

1 dont play shaman m plus unless premade group sec if u pug go hunter rogeu or dh for dps going heve hard to get accept even better most want tank healers

stop lying man.

within less than 3 weeks I did 1800+ rio from almost 0 rio.

Ele is good for M+ just stack correct corruptions and azerite.

if u tink thet try get intro higher end keys players meta slaves dude simple thet

corruption will be gone soon u will see suffer soon my friend whit out thos corruption back ground zero going be pain

ele always poo start exp dude still later petch why are poo till get gear

It’s end game it’s pretty obvious she/he won’t be top ele anyways

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.