New warchief AGAIN? What about third faction?

It seems that yet again our warchief is gonna change and that’s really disappointing. Why Hordes warchief needs to be changed constantly?

If Thrall or Baine or someone else than Sylvanas is gonna lead Horde, i would love to have 3rd faction for the people who choose to follow Sylvanas.
And i would like to add that i really loved Vol’jin and it was a shame that he was killed, but i dont want to change our leader again -.-

11 Likes

Thalyssra for warchief please.

1 Like

What about Lor’themar ?

2 Likes

Who ?

9 Likes

Taurens are like the Bear island folks in game of thrones.
Few , strong and thats about it. They were extinct if not for orcs. :slight_smile:

I’d vote for him

I don’t know if you are serious or just sarcastic about the low screen time he had :smile:

we have the non-descript boy band member, the dog, the titch and the godawful blonde. Count yourselves lucky

2 Likes

A male orc warchief please… That’s what i want…
Just like old Warcraft days…
Would’ve been awesome if Jorin Deadeye, son of Killrog Deadeye (chieftain of bleeding hollow) would’ve got some character development and lead to him becoming warchief, bit similar to Garrosh

3 Likes

Zappyboi for pres warchief!

Yeah, moving a bunch of players who’s been playing with friends and guilds for up to ~14 years by now would be a totally good idea and could in no way backfire or upset players.
At all.
:thinking:

1 Like

I bet Baine is up next. Blizzard did say some years ago that they want all of the racial leaders to be Warchief at some point.
Earth Mother protect us when Gallywix gets promoted to Warchief…

But I bet that Baine is up next, he seems to be the focus right now.

2 Likes

Really ? When ?

Faction change will protect me.
No pasaran!

I believe it was right after MoP when Vol’jin became Warchief that they said that. I don’t remember the exact date, but I remember reading it in an interview with Metzen(I think it was him anyway).

Vol’jin as a Loa and warchief of the horde would be pretty neat.

2 Likes

Following the pattern of MoP, as this xpac is doing, I will indeed be Warchief! I will also become inexplicably evil in an xpac or two’s time, or killed off by New_faction_grunt no. 291821. Or if Blizzard is feeling particularly determined, I will live through both. We would be in new territory there, fellow Hordies!

Gallywix would be a horrible Warchief :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Leave it to Blizzard to once again shift the focus of the entire game on the petty drama happening in the Horde. You’d think that, if this game had even a grain of realism left in it, the Horde would have been dismantled long ago, considering how shaky and unstable it’s leadership has proven to be.

Yeah, I’m really enjoying this soap opera. 10/10

1 Like

Petty? We have the Enemy of Life leading us. She’ll turn us all into skeletons.

Though yes, I agree that the focus of this xpac has been overwhelmingly on the Horde…we don’t need this kind of bad attention. I like Saurfang, but 3 cinematics on him? Geez. Is there a 4th one too in the works? :slightly_frowning_face:

Probally one were they return to orgrimmar to face Sylvanas.

3 Likes