New WoW Classic Realm Coming

Due to extremely high demand, we will be establishing the following new WoW Classic realm at approximately 20:00 CEST (19:00 BST) on Wednesday, August 14:

Gehennas – PvP – English

We suggest that players choosing a realm consider this one, as we expect that other English PvP realms may experience severe queues at release.

Both Golemagg and Shazzrah are FULL!
What exactly does "full" server mean?
WoW Classic Realm Names and Types [Europe]
pinned #2

Oh boy I’m hyped

We need more PVP servers! Not 3!

Checks pulse

Y- you guys listened? Wow, I’m actually impressed. The Classic team is really killing it lately.

You could perhaps show some status on WoW Classic Realm Names and Types [Europe]

Like the ammount of unique accounts that have name reservations on each server and how many that players each server can handle?

Helps us out when choosing a server.

That’s funny, where are the “Blizz knows the best” people? Defending that 2 realms are enough and layering will solve everything?

Thank you for listening Classic team.

Yeah this is a massive step in blizz listening to the community. Thank you!

(Smackrat) #9

I had a feeling this might happen. It was definitely best to play it safe to begin with but I think the penny is dropping now. If the servers were flooded just for name reservation I imagine launch is going to be something very special. I foresee another realm or two opening around the launch window :sunglasses:

Really great job!

Not really surprised but, imo opening more realms is a mistake thinking on the long term.

Regards,

(Anwéen) #14

Nice.

10 chars

I disagree, I think more choices in the most popular server type is a great decision. But we’ll see. I hope it works out.

Yes, that is correct.

why 10 chairs?

Blizz you’re an absolute joke. Stubborn to the bloody end. So what happens to folks who didn’t join in on the name selection but are in a guild?? How many times do you have to be told. In fact why the hell did you even HAVE to be told. All this crap storm could have been averted!!!

Rumor goes that APES will be playing on EU pvp Gehennas HORDE

need more than just one extra im guessing but hey atleast its a step in the right direction

(Wispr) #21

Good stuff

Not a big fan of the name(s) of the PvP servers overall, simply because they are all such cakewalk bosses but I understand that the barrel was being scraped clean at this point. Still, kudos for opening up another PvP server if it is a crushing problem for the populations 9 months after Naxx is released and not 13 months I don’t know whether that will be such a big deal.