New WoW player, looking for a friendly guild!

Hi, I’m new to WoW and want to find a newb player friendly guild! My character is on the Deathwing realm (I thought it sounded cool :stuck_out_tongue:), so I guess that mean I could join a guild from these realms: Lightning’s Blade, Karazhan, The Maelstrom and Deathwing, right? Any offers/ advice is welcome and highly appreciated :slight_smile:.
Thanks in advance :smiley:

Helloo there were a small Horde guild on Twisting Nether. We just started up this guild so were completely new to being a guild whereas you are new to the game! But dont worry we have a few members who can teach you many things about the game. If you have any questions or is interested then please contact me at ackersass#2322

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man my character is Alliance :frowning:

You can always switch realms and try Horde out if you want to. If not, then thats ok!

Ok, thanks, already kinda tried a rogue blood elf but I’m really liking the Alliance warrior rn XD

1 Like

:earth_americas: International Eu is lf. socials + raider trials :earth_africa:

International is a guild located on Silvermoon (A) with both male and female.
Founded in July 2019. We are many different nationalities
together on the same goal. We have many unique exciting personalities.
We are having fun in raid but are quite during the boss pull.

:skull_and_crossbones: The eternal palace 8/8 N 7/8 HC :skull_and_crossbones:

:crown: Heroic & Mythic raid
Mondays + Thursdays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Raidleader Hakuho
Item lvl 425+

:trophy: Normal Raid
Tuesdays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Raidleader Lyrrae
Item lvl 400+

:1st_place_medal: Mythic + training
Sundays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Officer Mollduran
Item lvl 400+

:blonde_woman: Contact guildmaster Tathiana :cherry_blossom:
Battle net Tipe#2310
Discord Tathiana#8733 :star2:

Hello :smiley: !! <3
If you are still looking for a guild Eternally Condemned could be your new home :smiley:
We are based on The Maelstrom, Alliance :slight_smile:
We are a social guild with around 500 unique players, but usually around 50 ish active players. We do alot to make sure its a toxic free community!
We have Discord, WoW Community & Facebook aswell :slight_smile:
If you search us up on Raider .IO you can find more info by searching for our guild name.
To get in contact outside forum, make a char on our server and whisper either: Sweetblond or Anettehunter, Noalin or Hrrosa (Remember server name after: TheMaelstrom) Or whisper our officer Lork-Karazhan, she is online alot :smiley:
Regards us in E.C :*