Newbie Looking for Guild

Hi All,

As you can see I’m a brand new player. I play on Tarren Mill and picked the game up this week.
I am experimenting with about 3/4 different classes to see my long term main (Inspiration appreciated)
I am looking for a new player friendly guild. I really enjoy running dungeons etc. Im not so keen on PvP aspects of these sorts of games however would be keen to try in the distant future.

Thanks in Advance,

Doog.

Hey there Doog!

You picked a really great server to start out on. I’ve been here for many years and the community has been great!

I’ve just started a new guild which is growing fast. Primarily we will be a semi-hardcore raiding guild, but we still have spots for many social players to join us. We aim to have a super chill and friendly environment and run many events for all types of players (even the PvPers).

You can see our recruitment post here:

And our website is here:
https:// guildsofwow .com/ive-seen-enough

If you could please add me on Discord so we could chat a bit more that would be great.

My discord is: Derp#1841

Thanks,
Derp

Hi Mate,

I have just added you on Discord.
I am KaneW1

Doog.

Hey Doog. I’ve not seen your request come through. Can you try again or send my your Discord tag?

Thanks,
Derp

I have tried again, However try me on here KaneW1#2166

Doog

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.