Newbie Questions

I spent nearly two hours with Gemzee in game last night.

But it was getting late and some things are more easily explained in writing plus a bit of experimenting on your own anyhow.

Just changing bags and getting bank set up is much easier to see than to hear instructions for. Deciding how to set up keybinds is something people need to do for themselves, given the information needed.

1 Like

I didnt meant to offend in any way possible :grinning:. Yes those stuff you wrote will help gemzee and other players a lot. Writing on forums takes lots of effort and dedication - thumbs up for that.

Sometimes helping in game is slight quicker or pointing out player in right direction and then handle situation by own - that’s why I offered him/her in game help.

Don’t forget at 60 you need to upgrade your heirlooms, then three times more to get them to 120.

Yeah, sorry. Was tired and irritable.

Every time I walk a new player through stuff I am again reminded HOW MUCH there is to learn about basics like how to find vendors and replace bags and buy from the AH we all forget we never knew. And just how bad an idea it is for newcomers to boost or be rushed in their first levelling.

Gemzee is doing great! and enjoying learning. But of course the more resources the better.

(Oh, and I did emphasise the heirlooms bit :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.