Newbies - Me and a friend Looking For Guild

Me and a friend just started playing WoW (i used to play shaiya) (we are currently lvl 22) and we are just looking for a guild thats willing to accept two newbies with no wow experience but are looking to grind/gain experience of the game :smiley:

Currently we are on Horde on the Ragnaros server

Hey,

I am GM of a guild on Chamber of Aspects [A], we have recently just started to re-establish ourselves after disbanding at the end of WoD. We are a group of friends who are building the guild to be a social and casual haven, filled with mature players who understand that real life comes first.

At the moment we are still short on a raid team but are looking to have something set up in the new year which would give you plenty of time to get levelled up.

We use discord and are mainly active on an evening and weekends as most of us have jobs during the week.

if you would like a more in depth chat, feel free to add me. cainkapow#2570

Hello, I am the GM of a new community guild called “Nightfall”. We are very beginner-friendly and one of things I personally enjoy in this game is helping new players.

One of the perks of being a community guild is that we exist cross-realm, so there’s no need for you to pay for a server transfer. If you’re interested in joining you can either click the link below or add me on battle.net (Zorach#2856)

still looking if anyone is interested :smiley:

Hey cuddlyfather and friend, I am rebuilding on a social guild what had a small break after people leaving for raiding guilds but now is slowly growing again. You are welcome to join us if you roll any class you want as alliance on Silvermoon. Add me on your battletag friendslist Wendy#2302 or whisper me in game on Lundrie, Lookalock or Shelda.

Ps:I am leveling up some alts and could possibly quest some or do some dungeons together with you if you like!

Until we chat!

This post is a bit older, but what the hell :wink:
We are alliance and if you still looking for a good and fun guild. Check our message below