Newly created Kul Tiran questing in BFA stops at Magni

Dont do it. It starts and ends in Boralus with one single quest. That is as far as you are going to get. Just tried it yesterday.

You drop in. You see one quest in Boralus from Magni sending you on the necklace questline. Go to Silithus to start the line. You get there after a really painful experience of traveling as a level 8 into level 50 or so territory, with no stealth, only to not be able to turn the ? in no matter what time line you choose.

Both of them are out of phase even though the ? is there.

That is as far as i got.

Not impressed, since i wanted to work on KT heritage armor using BFA content to lvel it in.

Playing a KT using BFA content is not possible for me. Any suggestions?

Ah, well, you may go back to Boralus, the quest from Magni is not something you can do under 50 actually ^^"
Also if you haven’t started the battle for azeroth intro you need to do that first despite starting as a kul tiran

All i could see was one single ! in the whole of boralus. I was not offered the BfA intro.

Usually i am offered a skip but this is a KT on KT turf. Dont know. Might be user error. Ill give it another look but the whole process of starting certain content is confusing for me. There is the chromie timeline to deal with or not.

I cant even rem if i talked to chromie. I dont rem doing the bfa intro. Wish they would make the selection of content less complicated. Select time line and be done with it.

And why are they offering a new KT level 8 a questline they cant even do until they are 50?

I just got DF so not played since end of SL on third and final patch.

I will try to make another KT this time and not use chromie at all. Lets see what happens. I liked BFA. I liked SL. Dont know why people dislike ti so much.

Did you just instantly start questing in boralus after the race intro? That’s why. Or did you not get the battle for azeroth intro in any old main city?

I do think i walked into the keep in stormwind and talked to the king exposing the infiltrators. I did the intro a long time ago and ever since then ive done the skip. I was not offered a skip thsi time on the dock and did have to go on the boat if i rem correctly. I do rem that being wird as normally it would be jaina there who offers you the bfa intro skip.

Basically it’s:
Pick up the quest off of a recruiter of a sort-> Meet Anduin and the gang in Stormwind Keep, watch the cutscene, go to Jaina at the Stormwind Harbor → Skip/Continue to Kul Tiras and Tol Dagor

User error. I must have clicked on Legion somehow and not noticed when at chromie.

To get at BfA only talk to chromie and dont pick a timeline but take the quest at the herald in SW. That brings you back on track.

I think they also automatically apply the skip for you as i was not offered one at jaina and was transported to Boralus right away. Back at the inn where the story starts with flynn making you shoot the barrel.

My mistake. I thought it was user error as i said initially.

Kul Tirans have THE coolest druid feral appearance. Both travel stag and feral forms are very cool looking and after years and years of doing nightelf druids this formw as a very pleasant surprise. Makes me want to play wow again that is for sure. Albeit in a different timeline. DF is not gripping me as much. Dont really want to play it. SO i am chasing older stuff instead.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.