NGL, having issues with leavers for keys

Legit, I don’t get it. I come from NA and a lot of my keys never got timed, whether it was my fault, or someone else’s, it’s just something I’ve come to accept when running PUG Mythic+ keys. Sometimes, you can’t help it, and the key doesn’t get timed. This is for all keys, from +1-+20’s.

Ever since my switch to EU, holy shiz. I’ve never seen SO MANY LEAVERS for mythic groups in my life. One wipe? Someone quits. Best part? It’s typically the worst performing player with the excuse of, “I don’t have time for wipes.”

Why the EFF would you join a mythic key PUG of ALL THINGS and expect 0 wipes? That’s fine if they’re all high raider io, but if you’re not running raider io and you join expecting shiz, make that shiz clear from the start. You know what makes it even worse? I PUT IT IN THE TITLE OF MY KEYS THAT IDC IF WE TIME OR NOT BUT IT IS A GOAL. NO LEAVERS.

What happens? I get leavers.

This has ONLY happened on EU and Ive done a SIGNIFICANT more number of keys on my NA mains.

EU not representing in the pug scene man.

Obviously doesn’t apply to everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

Head’s up, the mage isn’t my main.

You are best off looking for guildies or friends to play with nowadays when it comes to doing M+ or Raiding. Sometimes you will get lucky and find a few pugs that will stay til the end, I usually title my ones as “chill run/noob friendly” to entice newer players to M+ so people can take there time rather then rush and fail even if its on time or not idc.

The sad thing is you will always find players that like to make it awkward for everyone else, especially on the EU, Its one the of the reasons why, after legion, i decided to only do M+ with friends or guildies if i can help it. Overall some players are to elitist even if they’re the ones that screw up, or do rubbish on the dps chart, will still leave which will cause the chain of people jumping the gun and leaving also.

Either all of this or im just unlucky haha.

Ehh wipes happen. You just have to learn from it and keep going. This is why these quitters never get any better and continue to selfishly ruin other people’s experience.
I stopped pugging Mythics and only do them with friends and my community now. Otherwise you’re rolling the dice when it comes to your key and it just isn’t worth it.
Welcome to EU xD

Get used to it, since it not there keys they don’t give a f

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.