Niar 21/8/22 Overall Ultimate PvP spec for AQ patch and moving forward + NEW Video link

Hey there! Niar here.

Thought I would share my build for AQ patch and moving forward, since the Stealth enchant for cloak will be avaliable - allowing you to run a super powerful build.

I would suggest watching the youtube video, because of important item info + stealth information.

Using Whisperwalk boots + AQ cloak stealth enchant + 2/5 MoD for ANY RACE (not only NE!) gives you 16 stealth points. 15 stealth points equals 5/5 MoD. So with that setup you free up points in MoD to get 3/3 imp SAP instead - which is huge. Also 4/5 camo allows you to gouge → restealth as quickly as 5/5 camo.

Video showing the build here and where this is explained:
https://youtu.be/X9sveCRiWj4

If you like live Classic PvP check me out at:
twitch.tv/niarwow

I also made a trolling video called “Niar - Grandpa clicker vs world” 2 days ago, you can watch it here:

Real Niar from wow vanilla? :stuck_out_tongue:

yes :slight_smile: you can see I post with the lvl70 NE rogue from Turalyon :slight_smile: , I play classic on Razorgore EU

1 Like

Omg posting in a legendary thread !!! Niar is a boss

1 Like

Hidding my message coz i mentioned warcraftmovies or?

I read your comment man , I am glad I made you happy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man…you, pat, maydie, grim, otherguy, drakedog… too much good old times for me <3

1 Like

Drakedog yeah haha nice movies. I loved Vurtne also back in the day

Loved those movies myself too, The Fat Cow and maydie was nice :smiley: , swifty also did good stuff!

Yeah oldschool Swifty had some nice trick vids afaik

Oh mate, i remember watching your vids way back when! Glad to see youre still going

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.