Night elf players, please unsubscribe

I have nothing to say. Elune-adore.

14 Likes

Yeah, that article came from an MMO interview i quoted on another thread.
Shame that they left Tyrande out of Nazjatar and Azshara.

PS: Why does Wowhead omit most of the interview and solely focus on Tyrande? (Creating some rather tendentious article must say).
There was other info regarding Sylvanas too (and other non-story related points).

Goldshire would certainly look like a ghost town if that happened, but I’m not sure anyone cares.

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/532679338601218049/578300664887902208/311v6e.png

Sure thing, I remember when we burned down a Faction capital and practically control the Alliance. Starfall and Lightning storms every time we fight.

I remember when your core identity got butchered into a 1984. type of regime and when Blizzard took a dump over the corner-stone of your culture. Also, your racial leader is currently a generic villain with Disney-like statements.

Just get your head out of your butt, there are more people suffering then night elves.

4 Likes

I dunno, they f***ed up so much

2 Likes

Aye, but not for only one race.

The thing is that it’s not the first tome with this specific race. Guys, that’s happens if you get attention in Warcraft so wish yourself that you don’t get any of it.

1 Like

Well the editor of wowhead is perculia and she is nelf fangirl. With quite a persistance she wrote repeatedly articles that Zandaladins won’t happen and that it’s final. Despite people calling her out that datamined classes for Dark Irons were not final and were changed during the release (for example they didn’t have priest class).

You can see that a lot of articles are about nelves and even she now previews each class set tiers with nelf on, and makes only mog suggestions for elves :stuck_out_tongue:

Zero for Tauren, zero for dark irons or Zandalari.

So the bias was visible.

With hat being said I can relate to nelf player this deffinietly shouldn’t count for “revenge”.

1 Like

I mean, I don’t disagree, but the attitude of “Only we suffer” is getting rather annoying.

Sure, and the horde will come out better out of this mess than going in. Somehow. More territories, continued idiotball held by anyone in the way. And of course, the continued and now confirmed further decline of the night elves. You know we’re gonna lose Ashenvale or equivalent as some reparations.

Sure, Ara. I feel real bad for the Horde getting rid of a genocidal leader who should never been accepted. Who wants to trade?

2 Likes

Bias is there but she’s still kinda right.

That’s true but Blizz have done it to the race since Cata and never changed something. Hell, even Val’sharah was just cringy.

4 Likes

Gotta be, fighting for the walking corpse in 8.2 then. Running around the Ruins of Zin’Azshari with the former Highborne, now Nightborne, Arcanist Thalyssra of Suramar.

It won’t feel as bad.

I agree but, Teldrassil actually means that the night elves won’t get hit any harder. What’s left to hit?

What if they reclaim their territories, change their culture to resemble more of what we saw in WC3 and start recovering?

I mean, other races clawed back from the brink of genocide. Faithless is he who says goodbye once the road gets dark and this might actually begin a journey back to a respectable status.

I am laughing so much that you believe this. Sorry friend, but you are just completely wrong if you believe this. It’s only going to get worse.

1 Like

One has to be optimistic.

2 Likes

The game should bring joy, not hate. Current developers not competent in that question.

3 Likes

Thanos knife:
Every Night Elf Zone and most of their population------A handful of forsaken.

“Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.”

*Very blood elf voice: “There is no Horde bias!”

10 Likes

I was optimistic when The Wardens were made into fancily dressed Sentinels. Oh no buggy, not everyone can be as powerful as Maiev.

I was optimistic when Tyrande and Malfurion were frankly pathetic for the vast majority of Val’sharah. No worries, I’d prob be no better if my 10,000 year+ lover might die.

I was optimistic when it was confirmed Teldrassil would burn. It’ll make sense, some Old God/other faction set it up somehow. Blame the Horde, perfect idea!

I was optimistic when Malf took an axe to the back and Tyrande F’d off to somewhere with him, leaving Teldrassil exposed.

I was optimistic when Captain Crab defeated experienced druids. No problem, even experienced people make mistakes.

I was optimistic when Warbringer’s Sylvanas came round. Surely, we would get our vengeance. Darkshore Warfront. So what if there’s a Dark Warden and Kaldorei Dark Rangers lurking about. It’ll be explained. They wouldn’t go that far! Surely not just hand leave it away. The Warfront will be the Beginning of the Turnaround.

I was optimistic when the Alliance marches on Undercity without gas masks. It’s funny how incompetent we are! As a Horde player, ha those silly Alliance. We shall spray them all, and our own troops.

I was optimistic when we sent a large group of volunteers to die in Nazmir. It’s the turnaround! Yes!

I gave up when 8.2 came round and the biggest villain of lore history below the Legion/Old Gods has what interactions with her biggest and oldest enemy? Some talks with Shandris.

I grieve for all the players who remain in this game and care about it more than the developers. And I WANT TO BE WRONG.

I reached the point where I feel like an abused person trying to rationalise terrible actions. And
I can’t do it any more.

6 Likes