Night Fae, Night Fae, Night Fae, Night Fae

sounds refreshing to me, tired of old policy of its ugly its op, if its good looking its non optimal

What spec is your lock? Mine is destro an for me it said necrolords

1 Like

Well, PvP Priests and Frost Mages at the very least :stuck_out_tongue:

Right, you only speak cliché.

1 Like

brah you on these forums only speak i am so unique and people hurt me for it, all are so toxic ;`(

What dose roleplay has to do with performance? And why is it an argument against bad balance???
The balance in that game is garbage. The firemage meta is so frustrating!!! If you don’t have one in your grp :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

“small” difference in covenant power…

Just compare a necro work warrior to a venthyr warrior …

1 Like

My warrior did!

1 Like

imagine using “brah” unironically.

ugh.

1 Like

Unless you’re pushing higher M+ keys or pursuing competitive raiding/PvP, I really don’t see the big idea in choosing what the sims tell you to.

Why not go for which Covenant ability you find the most fun to use? The best transmog? There’s a title dangling at the end of the Renown grind as well iirc, maybe that’s where it’s at?

Warriors for instance

1 Like

Next week on the forums.

“no one wants to raid with me because I’m a venthir mage”

2 Likes

Considering going to night fae from Kyrian on this char. Not sure if ancient aftershock is better than spear of Bastion though

dont need to imagine, feel dumber with each reply here

Just pick something else.
I went Venthyr with my main after first trying Night Fae for a while.
It’s not that I didn’t like them, but their ‘flavour’ fitted my first alt much better, so I changed to venthyr and it’s actually pretty cool. I like Flayed Shot more than I do Wild Spirits; it creates a more fun rotation imo.

Min-maxing is overrated.

Mmm I’ve got NF druid, NF rogue, but Venthyr monk and Necro shaman atm, so not that bad. Kyrians are kinda meh and their zone burns my eyes, I like to see it from time to time, but I’m fine not sticking to that covenant. The steward is annoying because you gotta call him and dismiss him, I don’t want a “pet” around. I chose mostly based on what abilities I like to play with/find good, if it matches the meta then good, if it doesn’t (the Venthyr monk) then whatevs.

But it would make all the difference in the world between “being viable in PvP” and “it’s just better to quit the game if you’re not with the right Covenant”. Not that it’s a problem for you after seeing your profile… but for most people it’s a problem. Hence the rant. Cause it’s either you play what you MUST play or nobody would care about what you WANT to play instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Demonhunter is Venthyr bis for dps and Kyrian for Tank

but honestly
if you are not going to do hardcore M+ or raids, the differense is minor

Put your main at your bis and put the rest wherever you like

just that it isnt a SMALL difference.

For Hunters, Night Fae is a 10% Dmg difference in M+ compared to venthyr.

Absolut top KEKW

1 Like

I’m not one for blindly following the meta simply because it’s the strongest and you’d gain 3% extra dps, but honestly… covenants are not just that and despite a different intent at first, I couldn’t bring myself to not choose the strongest the moment I started doing m0 dungeons. A covenant pick isn’t just about a bunch of passives — they’re active abilities that affect your playstyle. The mage abilities, for example seem nowhere near balanced and I cannot imagine PvE as fire with anything that’s not Night Fae. It was a night and day difference to make the swap. The spec simply feels better. I am sure fire mage is not the only in this kinda situation.

2 Likes