Niimz Sulfuron how old are u guy?

Niimz, how old are you? Do you think it’s normal to camp a arcane mage in a bg and laugh every time you kill him? do you find it meritorious to kill an arcane PVE mage with a rogue? you will be laughing all day, because if you are amused by that will make you funny anything, as children who laugh until they get their snouts out of their noses. is that funny to you? well, that, you’re enough kid camping cloth with a rogue, but laughing at that is pathetic.

grou up guy, u almost 7 years.

PD Santa Claus does not exist, it is the parents

1 Like

how old are you Basajaun that you cry about getting killed in video game PvP?

7 Likes

Sounds normal to me.

Whining because PvP happened and in a BG no less. Oh dear.

You are the one who sounds petty and childish.

Sounds like you shouldn’t be doing any PvPing, my guy.

1 Like

thats because ur brain didnt already grow up

1 Like

It’s a lot more grown up than yours, I expect PvP in a BG at least.

no, i do pvp and i respect others players, and its what i expect from them, obviously there is no option to expect such a thing.

it was foreseeable that you were a rogue

Right, but why are you PvPing as a PvE arcane mage? Because that’s just asking for it.

1 Like

relax. this is a man who thinks being young is bad. he will learn.

he will also learn what pvp should mean. in another age not only would he have been /laugh and /spit on but i would also have taken all his stuff. one he embraces this idea, he will be a much happier person in video games

1 Like

Based on the fact that you whine about PvP in a BG I bet you just discovered this last christmas.

Absolutely laughable and ludicrous. Grow up.

1 Like

Yes this is totally normal. This is the reason why I am on a PvE server and do not do BGs. This is “the real game” according to some - enjoy!

Dear god mate

i mean, this forum has a lot of pretty cringey stuff, but this takes the cake…

yeah the op is definitely doing something wrong if even the don carlos hat guy that sits on this forum 24/7 replying to every single thread thinks he’s weird kekw

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.