No Active Game Time

Tried posting on a thread, only to be blasted with “no active game time” from system. Can still make posts and log into the game. Only the forums have this issue.’

My sub is still until february next year, i don’t get it. Tried clearing cookies and caches too.

Multiple people are complaining about this now on multiple posts.

Edit: Seems like it’s a system bug if it’s happening to all these folks. Welcome people

Same issue, when I start a thread from the categories overview of the forum I cannot find General Discussion, Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios or any of the class sections among others. This section seems to work still, as do the realm ones.

Seems to have originated somewhere in the last couple of hours.
My system message came in at 19:36. It is now 23:00.

1 Like

Same here, multiple of my posts are on GD, and i can’t reply on any of them, although i could just last night :confused:

About the same for me.

Same, I thought I was banned at first

1 Like

They fixed beta TL3 :frowning:

XD me 2 /10 char

Just happened to me also.

Edit; Try the support article below.

I’ve relogged over ten times. More than that?

You can try other stuff mentioned here

I managed to fix it but did a bunch of stuff so I’m not sure what was the actual solution.

Still works .What i did was swap to another char log in and out and then swap back to main posting char :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That worked! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, do not know what solved it, but after around twelve hours, dusins of log ins, clearing cookies and caches, it has solved itself

1 Like

I got a msg that Grovi doesn’t have a subscription & my other characters are banned until july 2021

Did i get time-travel banned or what

Even checked, i have a sub and it doesnt run out until another week

Was it an in-game whisper, or…?

On the forums

I can’t reply anywherebecause i have no sub, got a green automated msg that i have no sub but i do

1 Like

Had a similar issue, tried a bunch of stuff so not sure what solved it.

• Logging out and back in.
  • Going in my character ingame.
  • Logging in on a different browser.

Tried the alternatives, trying this one out

Thankzies

Update : Didnt work

Ye I just got a message saying I have no active game time (I do though) and I can’t post on any character.
Didn’t get any notice about any suspensions.

Did the whole relog, incognito, different browser, clear cookies thing.
Nothing helped as of yet.
Openened a ticket. Will se what they say.

Blizzard is probably trying funky tech stuff in the background and was waiting for these complaints :upside_down_face:

Just dev things