No Authenicator for iOS

Hello,
I live in Georgia. I switched from Android to iOS and run into a problem.
On play store
Battle.net Authenticator (and other Blizz products like battle.net) was available in my country. but on iOS it is not.
I contacted Apple support and they pointed to Blizzard.
Please help, Authenticator is really important security.

I use IOS and I do have Authenticator… Maybe try to download from the Blizzard links?

2 Likes

I have it on IOS too.

If the Apple store is limiting it by country… then go into your account and change your country briefly. Download the app then put your account’s country back to normal.

That is so sneaky, and brilliant.

1 Like

Tried everything, Blizz redirects to App Store.

Can confirm, I live in Georgia too.

Move country :’)

Theres your sulotion!

Have you tried Yorda’s workaround above?

Try changing the location (country) of your AppleID, and then check if the authenticator is available.

Tried that, but no. Changed to UK, USA, Belgium, no luck.
Blizzard please help!

That’s so weird. It should be available. I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be, if the other apps are available.

One thing I’ve tried is googling ‘Battle.net authenticator app store’ and clicking the link from there.

I agree it’s weird.
I also tried that too but no luck.
Blizzard heeeeelp

VPN!?

Especially for sites like Netflix, Crunchyroll and Funimation, where some of their content is locked to specific regions.

That kind of use for VPN can get you banned.
I think it’s just misunderstanding no way one app from the same company can be available for one country only on Android and not on iOS

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.