#no changes TBC must go!

Please do not listen to NoChanges group if your going for TBC.
We saw all the no changes which made classic horrible. Im not gonna name it all but u all know what happend.

5 Likes

Are we even going to get nochanges TBC?

Could you be any more vague about what the nochanges are in classic that you didn’t like?

Others may like them, so your opinion won’t be noted.

1 Like

It was #somechanges that made Classic horrible because BlizzVision decided what got to change and what not (like having 10x population on realms and not accordingly change resources spawn rate).

4 Likes

period

realm pop should’v stayed the way it was in vanilla. communities worked back in vanilla that way and they’d work today. whoever thought a 10k player cap would play out well…

1 Like

iukujhijhiñjbn

woop woop, thats the sound of the #nochanges police

there can be come QoL changes right?

1 Like

Personally, I wouldn’t mind Alliance Paladins getting Seal of Blood, and drums causing 2,5 min fatigue tbh fam.
Edit: And Horde getting Seal of Vengeance in turn of course, so Belves can be end game tanks and humans/dwarfs can be end game dps.

5 Likes

I think Classic taught everyone a lesson not to mention the paradox of trying to recreate something as accurately as possible leading to less accurate player recreation of it due to age of content and familiarity of it :wink:

1 Like

Out of curiosity what changes do you propose?

Imagine thinking that the #nochanges and the anti-#nochanges crew had any influence of what Blizzard does kekw

Mate they don’t give two sh*ts about what the community wants or says

The thing is many good changes come with TBC anyway as natural part of the expansion.

Yeah I agree some changes should be done for the health of the game like putting a sated debuff on drums so that the min maxing culture forcing everyone to go leather working to cheese all content by drum spamming bosses dead in seconds

1 Like

Or you can choose not to use them and find a guild that doesn’t require them. Same old story as the world buffs. You seem to not want to put in the effort but still be on the same playing field as those who do. That’s not how it works.
To me it’s totally fine not grabbing world buffs and will be fine if you don’t want to spam drums, but stop trying to force others to not use them either just because you don’t like it. It’s a selfish thing to do. You play the way you want and enjoy the game how you want, let others do what they want please.

Yeah and I won’t use them your right it’s same as world buffs I don’t get them all as well as it makes the game trivial and the drums definitely wasn’t intended to be used by every raid member one after another it’s the reason it was changed in wotlk. Some guilds on the other hand force their raid to get buffs or punish them with dkp or loot bans and with how everything gets min/maxed your damn sure most guilds with progression will have leather working as mandatory.

Using them in an unintended way is almost like using a cheat code to win or playing a difficult game on the novice settings then tell everyone the game is easy when you don’t do it normally or make it challenging.

Drums was required by the first guilds to kill muruu pre Nerf. Just as naxx was tuned with wbuffs/flasks in mind.

Steps to tbc sucess:
Nerf locks pve and pvp
Nerf hunter pve
Nerf resilience
Nerf rogue pvp
Nerf lw
Edit, nerf druids too!

TBC with smaller realm populations and removal of spell batching and I’ll be happy.

2 Likes

Hmm I kinda like the large population of some servers. If you want low pop go HWL its still decent.

Rerolling now? Yeh, that’s not going to happen. :slight_smile:

It’s too late for Classic servers since the economy on high pop realms is already in tatters, but it would be nice if Blizzard put some thought into realm population vs. world spawns (both mobs and resources) for TBC realms if they ever come.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.