No daily content

I’ve done most of the stuff that is unlocked I am 369 and done all mythics, loremaster, all races except gold advanced, all glyphs, exploration, weekly keep and hunts. All has been so much fun! Great job on that… There is one thing I have noticed, which is the lack of daily content.
With the change of WQs to be more on a 2-x day cooldown and not many daily quests, there is nothing mandatory to do daily, which was intended, but there also is nothing optional or fun to do also, no reason to log in to the game.
Just returning WQs to a shorter cooldown might solve this…

Even tho I want to play Dragonflight, because it’s just great… There is nothing to do.

1 Like

Well :DD you have outdone this by yourself, there’s a lot to do in the game even with professions so maybe you should relax a bit.

1 Like

level alts, this is what I’m doing and gearing them up for pvp

u always can level something

Is this satire?

There’s a plethora of content that you did not mention:

• Cobalt Assemly Rep (gear & cosmetics)
  • Community Events
    • Fishing
    • Hunts (You already mentioned these, rewards capped at 3, if I remember correctly, but I think you can still farm tropies from the individual activities within the hunts, if you are that bored, for renown.)
    • Communal Feast (@ Iskaara every 3:30 hours)
  • PvP
  • Crafting
  • Gathering (so that you can craft, or make a load of money)

Besides, M+ & raids will be added in just over a week, which will give you that endless conveyorbelt of content that you seem to desire. It seems you have little patience by the way that you have sped through content, I might suggest that you acquire some, or take this down time to play some other games for a break?

If all else fails, level an alt, try something new.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.