No I don't want to grind PvE to do PvP

Please stop forcing players that enjoy PvP to have to do a campaign questline to unlock a covenant, grind to get a legendary and conduits just to be competitive in PvP.

I am happy with grinding doing PvP but please stop forcing us to do PvE to be competitive in PvP because most will just quit.

The PvE and PvP systems should be separate so whatever a player enjoys he can do that and not have to do something they do not enjoy

51 Likes

Any thing that Inconveniences PvP players is a good thing.

Hopefully it will eventually drive them out of the game

12 Likes

remember when pvp was beneficial to pve players in 9 0 and they nerfed it as fast as possible, they legit hate pvp players lmao

12 Likes

they hate m+ pushers as well. cant do high end keys without Clearing mythic raids. im talking about pushing keys, not some lame 15s and stuff. but yea its all ABOUT RAIDERS

2 Likes

They hate raiders too, can’t be competitive raider without doing keys

8 Likes

they hate pve players too i want to play as cat but cat only matters in pvp!

2 Likes

Blizzard has a contempt for every player type and on twitter blames us for their own problems and terrible work ethics like wtf

5 Likes
17 Likes

You are 3 days late

Why new players are quitting by Venruki (video) - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

4 Likes

It’s not posted in this topic.

4 Likes

Then post something alongside it and not just a link say your own views as you usually like blalalala’ing about rants.
I leave you to have last word as i know you like that and to be right always :slight_smile: good night .

Blizzard repeatedly fail to learn that PvPers don’t want to PvE and PvEers don’t want to PvP. We now have even more variation with M+ers not wanting to be forced into Raid and vice versa.

Let people enjoy their area of the game without having to go into the others. There will be a minority that like it all, they can just freely do that without hindering the other areas of the game.

22 Likes

Maybe try playing a PVP game then. This game has been a PVE game since the start. You’re lucky to be accommodated!

Just imagine playing Fortnite or COD and complaining that the PVE experience isn’t good enough.

3 Likes

ye blizzard needs to learn that players who likes to do pvp don’t care about anything else in game
same for M+
it is time to separate them from each other so we can have fun in whatever content we choose
but i don’t think this will happen
cause they need to boost numbers :smiley:

3 Likes

If you want to Pvp … Pve is waiting for you - Ion

3 Likes

Agreed . Blizzard should just remove pvp completly from wow. IT Has always been pve game with 99% of players ignoring pvo completly .

Why not just disable legendaries, conduits and covenant abilities for pvp?

5 Likes

because their a major feature of the expansion you just gotta deal with it

2 Likes

Ion got smashed by some R11 PvPers in blues back in Vanilla and has held a grudge ever since.

6 Likes

Right and watch WoW completely die; Blizzard’s most successful game is a PvP game (CoD) which does 4x revenue that WoW does…

Unless Blizzard can bring back raiding like it was in WoTLK with ICC they should just scrap the whole PvE aspect and focus on PvP, I mean their cash cow is currently a PvP game so they should take the plunge.

Fortnite which is another PvP game that did 5x+ revenue that WoW did, I don’t think the statistics lie, there is a much bigger PvP gaming audience than PvE perhaps it is PvE that is holding WoW back because they can’t come up with the same quality PvE content as they did in their first few expansions.

No, but a mix of PvE and PvP is what makes WoW a really cool game to play their character progression systems should be kept separate so each can enjoy whichever they prefer.

7 Likes