No I don't want to grind PvE to do PvP

sounds like a master plan on how to kill your game pure pvp games don’t survive :stuck_out_tongue: even BDO had to massively compromise same with new world and so forth

3 Likes

Honestly, if you want a skill-bar pvp experience, I would say play other MMOs that do not revert progression (like TESO for example) or aim straight for a MOBA game.

Not saying pvp players have no place in WoW, but PvP is not the main focus of the game.

Same I have to endure with PvP in Destiny 2. It is part of the game, just not THE main part.

Who cares, PVP, PvE game or whatever. Before for years PVP players could play without doing PVE.
Btw what u try to say?

4 Likes

thats why all pvp player moved to classic

You really should not compare FPS Plug & Play with an MMORPG tbh.

That just makes you look dumb

They’re both games designed as a form of entertainment to get players addicted so that they can earn the highest amount of revenue for their shareholders…

But I guess you are a genius Mr.Flummer we really shouldn’t compare two different games…

Hi, im just trying to update my forum page.

Jailer mace for M+ :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Thanks Blizz

2 Likes

They are also designed for two very different playerbases.

FPS games like CoD or fortnite will always be more popular as they are vastly more accessible to the masses.

MMO is very nieche and does not cater to the same demographic as FPS at all.

Thanks, But you really don’t have to praise me that much.

I am just educating people who don’t know any better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MMO is very nieche and does not cater to the same demographic as FPS at all.

MMO is very ‘nieche’ that made lol and you have demonstrated you’re a genius I wouldn’t be able to possiblyy educate you, as you know better :smiley:

You clearly don’t understand the purpose of a game, you think the developers would spend their lives creating a game for free? Just so you can enjoy it because you love MMOs?

PvPers getting flack for just wanting to do the content they enjoy :thinking:
Stop mixing the two that’s all we want it isn’t that deep and it shouldn’t need to be asked

Would love to see boosting a bannable offence , and then PvP gear being needed to clear HC / Mythic raids. Or a form of PvP grinding

OH the salty tears would be incredible :sweat_smile: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Yes, you are very clueless, So i guess it would make you lol.

Dono how you came to that conclusion.

But you are not a genius like me, so i guess you have a hard time reading or at least understanding what you read.

Just disable two leggos in pvp and problem solved.

Okay Mr.Flummer the genius, you are playing WoW classic but I am offering a suggestion about Retail WoW, so why do you even care? Go to the WoW classic forums? and stop bothering us. Thank you

Nope, raiding should be the highest achievement in this game by a mile.
I’m sorry but it’s true.
World First is the highest title anyone can get, no point going for all that grind when you can just M+ spam everything and get Mythic Raid gear.

It’s just an alt i use on the forums, Don’t think too deep into it.

Are you too afraid to post from your main?

world first is not the higest one can get, however u think it is.

being highest in pvp/ doing the higest keys in the highest you can get.

Why? fewer ppl got it. world first us 20 man. pvp is guy at top?. and in m+ 5 ppl are at top. so yea try again.

I am only saying that perhaps PvP is not anymore Blizzards focus on the game.

In fact, right now it is draining the players purses

Yes.

But that should go without saying