No I don't want to grind PvE to do PvP

Well let’s not lie to ourselves, it’s raiding…

You are clearly a troll…

I cant be bothered with you.

You… and most people on this forums seem to be a very unstable bunch.

So i just don’t want to get targeted harassment or witch hunts because of what i write on the forums.

I’m just paranoid and scared.

blizzard hates anyone who isnt LGBT transgender queer interspacial martian being who identifies as rock elemental.

normally i dont talk with alts. for all i know u can be some one i know or not, u can be a hybocrite or worse.

stay away from ppl who got a reason to hide.

3 Likes

Meanwhile some pvp items better that pve counterparts.

Completely agree, should have seen it earlier

Only reason i have to hide.

Is because you “Sivaria” is pretty connected in the M+ Business i’ve heard.

So for all i know you could black list me somehow and i would never be invited ever again.

I’m scared of you and other people like you who can affect my gameplay due to what i write on the forums

good try, i dont play any more, check last time i did a key.

Well… I’ve been on these forums for a long time.

That has been my standing reason for a long time.

Always write on alts so what you write on the forums can not affect your ingame reputation.

Or cause crazy people to look you up and harass you ingame

2 Likes

Are you still here? Begone troll!

2 Likes

if ppl dont like me, i pref that ppl stay away from me, im always gonna be me, and not to pretend to be any one else or something else. Like it or not.

The moment i have to act as something else than i am, i consider myself beaten in spirit.

2 Likes

You know like this guy?

I don’t want him to know my ingame name.

For all i know he could start sending me targeted harassment ingame as well

Seems like the spiteful vindictive person

I was beaten a long time ago.

Now i’m just trying to make sure i don’t get beaten again.

You’re just trying to play a victim card here.

I think you seriously have some issues you need to work on, you are on these forms trolling people on an alt and then you claim you do it because you are scared of harassment in-game, whilst you are harassing people on these forums. That is very hypocritical, what is someone going to do, to harass you in-game? Send you a mail?

Please stop trolling people on these forums, if you were on your main you would be more respectful and mindful of what you wrote, you just insulted me by assuming that i could be a ‘hateful and vindictive person’ when you are the one who responded to my post and claimed that I am dumb.

I think you are the problem not people on these forums…

2 Likes

You can label me however you want.

I’m just explaining why i do it.

I’m not trolling or at least no trolling intented.

and yes, It is quite offensive that you call me troll.

So i guess we are both insulted by the others assumption.

I dono?

Maybe there is some underground system with a black list “Never invite these players”

I’m just paranoid and want to avoid such things.

Since apparently my opinions and thoughts are often “offensive” to a lot of people.

WoW PvP and MOBA gameplay are not the same. I don’t understand why people keep saying stuff like “if you want to PvP in WoW, don’t. Just go play a MOBA or FPS” when clearly the gameplay is not the same. If someone likes WoW PvP style, it does mean they will like MOBA gameplay, some will do, some won’t. Stop using this kind of reasoning.

3 Likes

WoW PvP is what made this game great and unique. Withot it it jsut turns into another failed mmorpg with cringe carebears who want their 100% win rate content.

4 Likes

But Fortnite and CoD do have PvE. They are just separated from the other game modes.

2 Likes

As a returning wow player that just started playing wow shadowlands a week ago, I totally agree with this topic. I just reached lvl 60 and want to start my pvp gear grind, but i found that I have to do the entire covenant story campaign, for the things that I need to have in order to be relevant in pvp… The expansions that I played before were never friendly to late comers, when it comes to pvp at least, but at least when you started playing you had a clear path to take in both pvp and pve. For pve you start with normal dungeons, then heroic then raids, for pvp you do bgs then ranked arenas. Now when i finished the lvling part of the game, instead of going in a direction that i want and spam the bgs for honor grind, I have to do daily quests, world quests, farm pve stuff for my covenant story. This is such a hostile way to treat new players and if i knew this I never would have started playing again.

3 Likes