No more factions

I have been watching a few videos from popular youtubers about neutral factions in the next expansion and it had me thinking about allied races and factions.

What if the recolours we have seen of each allied race is the faction alternative?

Purple LF Draenei could be the colour you use if youre horde. The red NIghborne could be alliance?

Then it got me thinking, if theres no more factions then they can appease the High Elf community and give belfs a blue eye option if they choose alliance and give then a blue and silver version of their armour.

What do you think?

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking, if there would be no more factions would horde be able to finally get and use the bee mount? I cannot take any more of those orc tears, they break my heart. :broken_heart:

6 Likes

They should just go ESO way, especially pvp wise : you choose a clan and fight for it.
PvE is all mixed and feels great.

11 Likes

Itā€™ll probably be something like factions can group up via LFG and such(maybe even shared chat) but will still be hostile in warmode.

The skin colors and stuff might simply be for customization since the AR are lacking in that department. Blue eyes for HE enthusiasts, why notā€¦ theyā€™ve been crying for long enough now.

1 Like

Oh, dear.

Itā€™s a nice though but youā€™d have to de-tangle the whole game. Even basic questing is faction specific.

Horde get something exclusive. ā€˜Suck it upā€™ Alliance.

Alliance get get something exclusive. Itā€™s unfair.

I love the hypocrisy.

Send them my way, I canā€™t get enough.

The problem with that is ESO was built that way.

Thatā€™s probably the best thing to happen.

2 Likes

donā€™t watch popular youtubers, they will teach you bad bad things :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Doesnā€™t mean WoW canā€™t change, in fact it will have to next Xpac or things will go sour and theyā€™ll lose even more subs as many are hoping for the Light at the end of the dark tunnel that is BFA

3 Likes

Terrible idea imho, BFA writing is extremely coherent compared to the concept of mergings factions 'cuz we sealed Nā€™zoth

These sets were most likely intended at first but they decided to only roll with one per race

1 Like

While Iā€™d welcome the idea of a faction ā€œmerge/alliance/neutral 3rd faction/evil 3rd factionā€ I think (if anything) that itā€™s more likely theyā€™ll open up the factionsā€¦

Maybe it will mean theyā€™ll let horde/alliance play together in PvE while still fight in PvPā€¦
Say you run around with Warmode Off and run into an Orc doing the same quest you are, then you can group up with him.
But if youā€™re warmode on, you canā€™t and you can attack himā€¦
Possibly let you choose faction on at least some of the racesā€¦

Hopefully allowing Horde/Alliance characters to join the same guildā€¦ Maybe then we can get a raid team up and running on my ghost town of a serverā€¦

4 Likes

No factions for pve is a good thing.
No factions for story and PvP kinda sad.

4 Likes

I would gladly play a evil faction even if it meant taking regular losses and losing leaders. As long as I get to see the whining from a few night elf players.

Donā€™t be mean, their grilled cousins arenā€™t even cold yet.
Sheesh, show some empathy to those poor charred elves.

Well yes it is a good thing pve wise because dead servers will live again and raiding teams for alliance side will flurish itā€™s a good idea in my opinion because people are already running to Horde side and Alliance players are less and less except AD but thatā€™s an RP realm.For PvP yes that would suck no factions no PvP simply put.

3 Likes

or pvp becomes free for all, anyone can fight anyone, and if your group and find an other group you risk the chance to get wiped out from a 3rd group who joins in, full chaos.
it could be realy hilarious, though all the flaming and whining would be silly also, when you get killed buy someone.

2 Likes

I think we do not need a new faction.

Oh please YEESSSS let this be so. Then I can final play Horde with a cool Druid. A Night Elf or a Worgen. Something that is not a cow or a troll. I hoped the Vulpera would be Druids, but #NeverLucky. That would have been really cool.

#VulperaNeedsDruids

This bee looks ugly tbh

I think so too actually, itā€™s not fluffy enough for me. :smile:

Of faction hostilities are gone something important is missing I think. I would rather go with a 3rd faction and everyone at war with the other.

But I guess that wonā€™t happen.

More important than merging factions on servers would be merging the servers first. This will do more gor guilds and PVE as well PVP.

1 Like

yeah servers should be merged to clusters of 10 to 15 serves so merged.

1 Like