"No narrative Impact"

My bad, i had it and thought it was an open video.

Basically, what Ion said is that the journey will be the same for everyone, because even those that sided with her want life to exist. They are basically shielding themselves from creating a forked questline.

But, when we finally reach her, those that sided with her will probably and might (he said it in a tongue in cheek tone that makes it seem as if its certain) be something that “influence things”.

So… she’ll have a different villain monologue for them. Got it, thanks.

1 Like

It may be something that affects beyond that.

He says influence “things” not “them”. And he did so half smiling.

May be something, and may be nothing. But the tone of it all seemed like foreboding some final “surprise”.

Still, having the journey being unaffected by it all seems rather lazy. And regardless if her final is that of a villain or some martyr/saviour, i think that they should’ve pushed a differenced experience regardless.

1 Like

i can only hope when we behead this witch she will drop an item that is literally called “plot armor”

Yeah, I know Blizzard surprises by now. Prepare to be mocked for your loyalty.

We’ll see when this all ends. :man_shrugging:

EDIT: Just went through the entire interview, and man, that presenter is some hard Sylvanas fan!!
I don’t know if it was intentional, but she circled Ion around the issue of whether they were trying to make Sylvanas the evil chick or not without a clear answer, non stop.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.