No quest from Alleria on mac’aree

Hello everyone! Today i wanted to finally start working towards the unlocking of lightforged dranei and was on my way to finish the argus campaign. Unfortunately, when i gave back the whispers from oronaar quest, Alleria was supposed to give me another one and the dranei from the building should come out and give me one too, but nothing happend. He was just sitting inside, so i went to the ship and back to see if something changes, but there was still no quests and now the dranei dissapeared, and is nowhere to be found! Has anyone had a similiar problem? I really want to make lightforged palladin someday.

1 Like

I do have the exact same Problem. Whispers of Oronoaar finished and the i went to Alleria, but she had no quest or anything. The Dranei was just sitting in the House and was gone after reloading.

Just as you two above lads, same issue. Did either of you manage it to work, or are you as stuck as I am now? Anyone?

Lads, they both dissapear if you do not have the quest from the pillar nearby ( Arkhaan’s Prayers completed, at least that’s what’s worked for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.