No, we don't want RDF! We really don't want that 🤯

Yes, RDF was released 14month after pre-patch along with the last main raid in Wotlk. It had very little effect on Wotlk and the overall experience because it wasn’t part of the overall experience.

And it still wont be. So whats your problem?
You cant expect ppl play the same way as you do/like. Why add the dual spec? Doesnt that remove the class/spec identity?

I can when that is the main design pillar of this game:

The first and most important design pillar is: Nurture and Protect Social Experiences.

Yes it does actually but on the topic of social dynamics it enhances that, a lot.

1 Like

Amazing social experience

“LFM XX dung, crap HR because F U”

Yeah you already said that and I already answered that.

Did you watch the video? Ion was literally addressing that specific concern:

You are too dense my friend…waste of my time discussing it.

Hope You gonna play plate DPS, You will experience amazing social interactions in WOTLK. I am out for this discussion :).

So it had less impact back then but now it would have impact? Because it released during final patch, which was only a big year after release?

The pillar reference was for vanilla classic wow. The game evolved.

But SERIOULSY though, have you ACTUALLY watched the video?

I have even linked to the specific timecode.

Because your arguments are all adress word for word in that video. It have been known since always both the pro and cons of not having RDF. Its now up to you to adapt.

RDF was not part of the original WOTLK experience. That is what I am saying to you now.

Ooh flexbossie,

I will come back to this thread when blizzard pulls the ripcord and releases rdf. If this thread is still there by then:p

Ion’s argument does not adress my problem.

What when my guildies are busy and my friend list is busy or they dont feel to do the particular dungeon. Ion’s argument is stupid. This is the prson that destroyed WoW with forced borrowed powers and focus on stupid mechanics instead of content…

1 Like

Then you can’t do a dungeon at that time :man_shrugging:

Every second without RDF is a huge win for me and it was in fact part of Wotlk along with ICC. I experienced WOtlk retail both with and without RDF so not really a gotcha moment if they implement it at some point. I would prefer that they never implement it in any version of Classic though, and if we get Cata classic that it have the hard version of dungeons without RDF.

Fantastic gameplay…I am really done with arguing with You my friend :).

Have fun.

Lol. Isnt that against the dynamic of mmorpg?

Can’t tell if you are serious?

Not being able to do dungeons on a whim at any time with no effort is 100% in line with the dynamics of an mmorpg.

Do you know what RPG stands for?

Nope i wasnt serious because you were not serious all the time right?

What do you think about the idea of making rdf for lvl 15 to 70 when wotlk hits?

My personal opinion is (that no one asked for), I’m against RDF for any level.

1 Like

What I am against with RDF are these things:

Cross realm
Teleportation to dungeon

Remove those 2 things and suddenly RDF is pretty neat at any level.

Because the player pool on Warmane is dwarfed by the available player pool for cross-server retail/classic servers. Many in the pro-RDF camp accepts this argument and have changed their stances to promote a non-cross-server RDF-tool instead.

1 Like

Could live with that!

Jk

Medium+ servers could handle non-cross realm RDF, low pop unlikely.

1 Like