Not a contructive feedback post

DK is trash in pvp fix it! I want conduit that makes my obliterate proc 5 extra times when killing machine is on. I want death strike heal us for 50% base hp and up to 100% of the dmg takeн in the last 5 seconds. Make death strike also to pasively heal all allies for 50% of the original amount. I want soul reaper to deal instant damage in pvp. I want to deal 100% more dmg when dark transformation is on. I want 1 min IBF cooldown.
FIX my CLASS! thx

Sence non of the constructive and reasonable suggestions are getting noticed… lets make a troll post. Maybe this is De way to to wake up the death knight class developers.

QQQQ

1 Like

Death Strike is useless, IBF’s cooldown is ridiculous, Lichborne heals for 4k at max. Zero defense against physical damage, weak burst compared to many other classes that absolutely one shot you in the blink of an eye. Yeah, DK really is trash in pvp.

There is no dedicated Death Knight class developer

There is nothing dedicated left in this game, period, save for ways to monetize and keep people paying.

would be cool if killing machine can stack so we can oneshot ppl with 5 stacks. nobody would use that, i swear by the rogue nerfs.

Also, bring back Hungering Cold.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.