Not able to win random battleground anymore

Due to premade groups etc it’s almost impossible for me to win a lvl 60 random BG anymore. Doesn’t mean if Im playing horde or alliance.
Please STOP with premade groups it’s unfair for the casual player!!

12 Likes

Nothing wrong with a 5-man group, that limit was put in there because at most it only counts as half of a BG, and that’s only in 10-man. A 5-man group doesn’t even count as half in 15-man BGs and larger, thus maintaining that random element in the matchmaking.
The problem is when premades coordinates in far larger numbers, exploiting weaknesses in hidden matchmaking mechanisms to get larger premades than the designed limit into the same BG.

^ That’s how Blizzard can stop them. Just spreading the word a bit.

3 Likes

Please, STOP this kind of threads!

1 Like

Please STOP with kind of answers!

7 Likes

Every thread against premades is bulls***

2 Likes

I feel this for the last couple weeks too.
Premade after premade , 70k hp groups versus random geared 30k-50k players 9/10 games.
Im getting utterly disgusted from random bgs

5 Likes

Today i queue for epic BG and guess what.
10 minute wait and at the end it was AV vs full russian 40 man premade.
Few minutes and i had to type /afk.
Full premade raid sucks big times but Its not banable sadly.

7 Likes

Yes it is. Blizzard just isn’t known for being good at policing their own game, and PvP often gets the short end of the stick. People abusing exploits for world first raids, oh boy, now that gets the banhammer swiftly.

4 Likes

i have fought that specific team before av isle of conquest more than once
pug without a leader cant beat them unfortunately
and even then it"might" be even fight
if its a one sided gy stomp and everything its just not worth it

ive just done ashran brawl for enough honor to upgrade to 242 epic aspirant shoulder
and helmet and tbh it was exhausting(had to lead for few seconds lol)
and then we caught up to the alliance and it was 50/50
but by then it was late hours so i had to log off

half bg fill whit leech and afk and low geart alts does not help low geart alt bg other team out gear u 10 to 1

People are getting worse each expansion. Since Wrath. Aboutish.

1 Like

When you are horde and que for epic BG.
Que pop and Its AV vs 40 man raid russian premade.
/afk is the solution most of the time.

Although I agree that premades is something bad for the game people need to understand that there is more depth into it than just “omg premade people are ruining the game”.

I have been playing a lot of random bgs especially during S2 and I can tell that from alliance side if I play alone (ie without any premades) and we face a fully geared duelist horde team while my team had maximum challenger it is not fun simply because we get graveyard farmed. Since the average ilvl is higher on horde + mercs coming to alliance we get into that situation which is why I think some alliance started to make premades.

Solution: Bring back template scaling or let everyone buy maximum gear without a rating cap. It is NOT fun facing fully geared teams with a low geared team.

Secondly people need to stop giving up 1minute into the game for reason X. I have won many times vs premades while solo queing and the reason was that I started communicating with my team. Together with 3 others I managed to turn a 40man losing team into a team winning vs a russian premade. The mentality “ah they are russians / premades lets leave” just ruins the game even more for people. Stay and fight - communicate with your team and play better with them.

2 Likes

I play BGs most evenings but I feel like I rarely - if ever - run into premades. If I do, they certainly aren’t noticeable…

Also many teams may look like premades, but they’re not. Just because the entire team is Russian, does not mean they are a premade. Nor if they appear to be following a strategy; quite often all it takes is a leader spamming raid warnings and using markers and 90% of the raid will follow him in a coordinated fashion.

I do this from time to time in Ashran by defending the alliance keep if it looks like we’re going to lose.

Exploit premades have been a thing since the 5-man limit was put into the game. It has nothing to do with gear. It’s just about organized ways to secure better players than what the random matchmaking provides.

3 Likes

Yes of course I agree with you, maybe I failed to get my idea across. What I meant is that I think due to the gearing system we have MORE people forming premades.

Dunno about now, but MoP and WoD had a lot of premades running around. Although back then, the Russian players who knew English didn’t want to admit it on the forum, and a lot of EU-English players on this forum didn’t understand the exploit, so they believed the excuses. Was a bit of a farce tbh.

1 Like

Blame this new generation of gamers and their “I want it all NOW” mentality.

most people that defend them are just bads that cannot win in rated BGs so they go stomp randoms:)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.