Not enough Horde players

I joined 10 men BG and there were 10 Alliance vs 8 Horde. Ok, it happens, I joined another one: 10 Alliance vs 9 Horde, 10 Alliance vs 7 Horde. 15 men BGs: 15 Alliance vs 14 Horde. I mean what is this, guys? Sure, after 2 or 3 minutes we were full, but in 2 or 3 minutes we already lost. And I thought there are more Horde players then Alliance but i was wrong (at least in pvp there are more alliance).
So, please, don’t tell me Horde has longer queue, because there are way more Horde waiting. Yea, sure, keep telling this lie. Queue for horde are longer because there is not enough horde players. Simple as that. We need to wait for more then 10 mins in queue to finally get these 8 guys who are ready to join.

If you can download zpearl unit frames and target alliance players before bg begins you will notice more than half alliance team is horde.

Official wow interface wont let you know which alliance players are horde mercenary. I get like 6 horde 4 alliance and 9 horde 6 alliance on random bgs. I notice it with addon. Official wow interface wont let you know.

Queing mercenary make people play more pvp. Horde queue 17 minutes , alliance queue 6 minutes.

Download addon and target enemy alliance players with , there might be even 7 horde 3 alliance on alliance side which will make your winrates low against alliance. And you will get worse geared people.

Last 9 hours I played pvp. Whatever alliance players we got , always 70k hp players. When you target 429k hp warlock etc you notice its horde. Without addon you wont notice how many horde players do alliance team have as mercenary.

Also horde winrates are lower than alliance without premade. Because real horde pvp ppl never queue horde. That will make u get less people too. Some av start with 20 people and then shutdown lately.

1 Like

Happens to Alliance too.
Started a few games today 11vs15 / 8vs10 etc (all losses).
I think people aren’t accepting to join when the bg pops.

1 Like

How do you explain PvP Brawls then? You can’t merc brawls. We were 12 Horde vs 15 Alliance. And queue was 19 minutes …

People reject queues when they pop / are afk. That takes like 2 minutes, by then the bg started. But what if this happens to the next one as well…

Lol on my server there are far more horde than alliance.

Ok, that made me laugh. There are way more horde players in pvp than alliance.

Alliance should be made more attractive for pvp players imo. Otherwise Warsong will be 10 horde against 10 horde in future. And world pvp will be all horde against … no one. It happened in the past on a lot of servers, but now the trend is the same for all servers.

1 Like

people probaly go do something while in que and then ends up missing the que

Its the racials. Horde racials are for pve. Like haste , attack power and spell power buffs. Azshara world first clear is around 98 horde guild because of those racials.

Method swtiched to horde to take a big part too.

Human racials give all stats bonus and stun remove.
Gnomes remove loss of control effects.
Nightelves have shadowmeld can get stealth and drop combat.
Dreanei= healing
You dont need those racials while you are raiding. Thats why 2v2 and 3v3 ladder are full alliance.

And mythic azshara clear is full horde.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.