Not gonna lie chief, horde BG 50-59 sucks

Yeah, honest opinion in the last 3 days i’ve played bgs on my horde char, about 90% of bgs made me with to un-alive myself for majority of my time spent there. In roughly 20-ish bgs (AB/WSG) only 2 were nice even matches, but on the rest 18 horders (1-4 crybabies per game) only cried that everything and everyone sucks, be it “low levels are cancer and only dying” to just plain keyboardcrusading practically afk after allies got a bit ahead (1-0 on flags or ~150 points) and instead of trying to come up with plans only cry like world is ending cuz they didnt get to game where allies didnt stand a slightest chance.

Yes this is just ranting, i’d just wish horde on 50-59 spectrum would have atleast balls to play game that might end up atleast as close defeat instead of just the usual “gg they win dont stop them” after 5 minutes of brawling… on other level brackets it wast that terribly common on what i encountered (30-39 and 40-49)

Take this how you will but i just had to let out some fumes

Thanks for tuning in on my ted talk

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.