Not having fun in BG and questing as Assassination Rogue

In arena feeling strong but Bg and questing boring and feels like weak. In najathar mobs raiding me. without cd dying fast. Actuly with cds still dying in Najathar. Anyway. In Some other pvp activites dying fast too. Like 40 man bgs or in island. And pve boring too. M+ or raid. I try Outlaw. I dont like it. Sub mehh trash. I’m planing make reroll or alt. Already i have Shadow priest as alt having fun BG and pve but im feeling weak in 2v2 arena.

In short way i need a class which is fun in BG, questing, pve. And strong in 2v2. (not asking 3v3 cuz I’m solo player and imposible find steady team from LFG)

Any advice?

Sorry about my poor english. Thanks for reading.

Re-roll or find a friend to +1 their fights. Take it from me, without cds you’re not fighting nobody. Its the reason why I have alts such as mage, hunter, pala, warr. So when I do casual content like Battle grounds, I feel relevant and meaningful as when I do damage its not just instantly topped or bopped/blocked etc. Sub rogue is again another burst heavy dependency and outlaw doesn’t have anything to make its sustained damage meaningful since deadly shot traits got gutted with start of expan

As for 2 vs 2 theres alot of mechanical things which you need to pick up as you’re the DPS which involves who your kill target is etc. + your healer needs to be able to follow up when you commit else you’re not killing most of the healers in 2 vs 2 bracket.

TL:DR Rogue is impractical to use for people who like independence thanks to the game being balanced around 3’s if your not doing arena you will find it hard to enjoy the rest of the game as rogue because of simply the way rogue functions where your cds > theirs.

1 Like

im thiking reroll to retri or Surv hunter. IDK which is fun. My friend playing retri he saying not fun at all.

https://www.twitch.tv/pikachu_pala/clip/BrightShinyDaikonCeilingCat?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time what your average ret will end up doing with a bit of gear.

Omg! This is sick dude.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.