Not looking forward to PVP Vendors at all!

I had a look at this vid, explaining PVP stats in Shadowlands and what we get from PVP vendors (both Honour and Conquest). And how bad it is.

PVP Vendor Gear - Shadowlands

I honestly am not looking forward to it - it will be another expac where we will be forced to do Raiding / Mythic+ to actually have decent gear in PVP… :frowning:

12 Likes

Thank u! Lets promote this video.
Lets take back pvp gear from Ion’s hand.

Start the revolution!
:smile:

6 Likes

I can’t see them fixing the fundamentals of the problem this late into Beta. I could be wrong, but it would be very unlike Blizzard to do that.

Lets hope.

1 Like

What’s the problem?
A simple hour a day, 5 days a week & we could have a full set of gear with the wrong stats capped at 190 before Christmas 2021.

Enjoy your op’ness while you still can Mythic raiders! …this time next year you’re going to feel the full force of my BG gear.

5 Likes

Looks more like you choose which pieces you want to buy and upgrade, giving you the right stats.

PVP gear starts off weak and even fully upgraded, it’s still weaker than mythic dungeon gear and raid gear. It’s still entirely possible (and likely) that Blizzard will bring out a new tier of PVP gear locked behind rated BGs and Arena, that’ll be better than mythic dungeon gear, but worse than myhic raiding gear.

Oh perhaps I interpreted it wrong.
It looked like his chart on the right showed the available armour+stat types for sale (with only 1xMastery+Versa piece for leather).

Actually I think you were right, it looks like you don’t get every stat option for every piece.

…yet!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/sl-pvp-gear-update/638423’

Having a hard time loading that, it’s nice to see that Blizzard’s US forums are just as bad as the EU ones.

I forgot to add though, that you wont need to farm honor for a full set; as legendaries will be useable in PVP also and everybody chooses which legendary they wish to persue: one less piece to farm.

That is my thinking too - they will just ignore it.

I hope the * pvers gets the same farm.

10 weeks of mythics for some gear.

1 Like

Actually its old news now, they heard the cries of YouTubers like him and now PvP vendor gear will include all stats+versa, so it will go something like this, haste+versa, crit+versa, mastery+versa etc. etc.

The same YouTuber posted a video that PvP community was heard, at least a bit :slight_smile:

EDIT: Looked up the video for you guys

1 Like

Actually yes, they kind of do.

A mythic+ chest will now only contain 1 item. So only one person in your group will get something, chosen at random. At least your farm is something that you can work towards, instead of hoping for drops.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.