Not receiving the Frigid Timewarped Prism from completing the Timewalking dungeon Event

I have now been finished 4 timewalking dungeon and killed every last boss, and I have still not received the Frigid Timewarped Prism - what’s going on ?

Hey there Razumba,

This typically means you have one already from a prior event. If it’s not in your bags, have a look through your bank and you should be able to find it!

You can also read about this here:

As an small update to this, there is an issue with the newly added dungeons not having the prism. It is already being worked on by the Devs.

This problem is still in the game as of today. Did Halls of Reflection without receiving Timewarped Badges or the Prisim.

Halls of reflection doesn’t exist in tw, it’s been pit of saron for the first 3 years, then forge of souls till now and it’s still not been changed.

And now, because of that, the quest givers and vendors are entirely missing, taking the chance of getting Invincible and other mounts from people completely. Congrats, Blizzard! I’m REALLY annoyed right now!