Not saying the F word

I dont like the F word. Praise jesus.

2 Likes

No, you can’t.
What you can achieve, if you mean on classic servers, is a /ignore and maybe a blacklisting from the offended person.

That person is most likely just a bigmouth though, I doubt you will get a serverwide blacklist for saying the Fword xD

1 Like

When you say F word, do you mean just a common profanity? Or hate speech slur?

Using any type of profanity is not needed and to call people crybabies is no needed either you have to remember the game is built for players of 12+

6 Likes

1 ) just the four letter F word one time, and thats that. One time, because I died. Like: ****
2) party got canceled.
3) Yes I prob “ninja looted” a chest in The barrens, but we where not in a group anymore.
4) He prob got mad and reported me for saying the F word. He got maaaaaaad!
5) Crybabies everywhere.

Especially on the forums where they complain and cry about being reported. :sunglasses:
Choices have consequences. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I doubt very much if you were even born in 2004 with the way you are acting at the moment .
You are actually posting in the wrong forums if its to do with Classic

Classic players are trying to build a fun and polite community they will set a low threshold for people cursing,

I disagree. Saying the F word one time should not result in a ban. Period. Dont come here and say that saying the F word is not a matter of not being polite, you know what I mean. If you say the F word, if you have hitten your toe somewhere - you say it because you got annoyed, and that is okay. Dont come here and talk about politeness because of a simple F word. I dont buy that enywhere, so dont even mention it.

Classic community will be a cesspool withint 1 year tops. It will be filled with raging and ganking from both sides once end game content runs dry.

If it is your first offense you will not get banned so I have no idea why you are being like you are .
Most you will get is a silence for a few hours or a warning email to curb your language .
And I remind you that the game is made for players of 12 years old upwards its teaches you to be mindful and respectful towards others .
What is the harm of saying the F word to yourself in real life ? instead of typing it in party chat ? It does not make you like cool or rough or tough it makes people think hmm I do not want to party with him again .

1 Like

well you use an unpleasant but widely used curse word online and are calling other people crybabys. Youre the child.
To be honest, with all these type of posts I bet you’ve said a lot worse and just aren’t telling.

2 Likes

I hope not I really do because that will be a shame ,hopefully there will be enough proper good mannered players to curb the problems .

Well looking at your later posts, let me just change my statement.

Yes, with that attitude, you might risk a blacklist. Not necessarily a ban… But a blacklist is indeed possible

1 Like

Its already happening, in my g chat or in public chat you see people complaining of gankers, and layering hasn’t even been removed yet. Going to be messy when more people hit 60 and pvp worlds are a mess, but time will tell tbh

Are you on a PvP server ? and I hope it does not get to bad it would be a real shame for all of us who wanted classic back and then community.

Its just a matter of opinion.

yes I am, you can only do world pvp on a pvp server I think.

1 Like

Its okay to say the F word

I think you still can on PVE servers with flagging yourself ,I wish you luck and good fun in classic .

You are just trolling