Not saying the F word

Its just a matter of opinion

You believe you are acting mature and like an adult now ? you really think typing the F word is ok when you could have said it to yourself irl ?
I pity you if you think its ok to be like you are .

In fairness that’s what the profanity filter is there for. If you have it switched off then you should be able to handle yourself.

2 Likes

If he is innocent or not is not for me to judge, I am just pointing out that the smallest things are getting people banned. So if someone has done something questionable, and been reported, it is likely to be the result.

Also, people are likely to start abusing this, to get people banned for small things, with playing the offence card. If someone is time banned for so many hours, at least they can get back on and apologise to the one they offended.

2 Likes

Well. For the sake of discussion I make things maybe stupid easy to understand. Its okay to swear and being polite at the same time. Do you swear sometimes? It was a silly comparison, but you get my point. Its okay to swear.

well I got banned off the forums for some time, for calling someone a troll (who was clearly trolling to derail a thread).

I guess it depends partly on if the mod or games master is having a good day or not.

I totally agree with you on that one!

You could always just not swear? Blizzard decides if it’s okay, not you, dunno where you grow up that you swear around irl around other people.

5 Likes

That is what I mean. For having an opinion and saying simple curse words can get you banned. Its not okay to get banned for having opinions and simple cursing.

Let’s see. 12 posts, the majority of which is in this thread. All the posts in this thread meant to be some sort of justification and not at all about “can I get banned”. And then, of course, the complete failure to post in even remotely the right place.

Bravo. You’ve proven yourself to be a pre-pubescent whiner with entitlement issues. Your parents must be SO proud.

4 Likes

Yes I could, but sometimes you can swear and think: “wops”. And then blizzard can shut you off for a simple mistake you have made. Is that okay? If you curse and dont have the possibility to say sorry, is that okay? Prove me wrong.

You don’t get permanently banned for swearing once, thats just not how it works.

1 Like

Careful now, you don’t want to get banned for name-calling, I’m sure.

Heated and silly debates are okay, and should be allowed. Its just a matter of a opinion.

Heated and silly debates are allowed. Within the framework of rules set out. Because whats “just a bit of banter” for me can be really (not fake) upsetting for someone else.

If you’re as old as you claim you are the internet isn’t new to you, none of this should come as news.

1 Like

But the thing is you have to actually type the word in party chat ,question remains why didn’t you just say it to yourself ? did you want to look rough and tough and edgy and expect people to think you are cool for cursing ? This is the thing you can not understand what others are asking of you .

Classic is trying to rebuild a good fun and nice community and atm it has very low tolerance for people who act the fool . My 5 year old niece can understand acting bad has consequences so should as an adult .
If you don’t like peoples answer’s do not act like you have .

1 Like

Its okay to be upset. Not new? That is not the point.

I highly doubt just saying F would causes a ban, hell id probabably be banned for life it it did, if you get reported for it there are really only two options.

1 there have been more things before that and the F was just the final thing
2 someone in your party was overly sensitive.

Yes reporting for saying F once is overly sensitive anyone who thinks otherwise would probably have a straight up heartattack if they went to a lot of places were cursewords are just normal words and are not actually used for their literal meaning XD

1 Like

You complicate things. Dont compare it with your 5 year old, that is not the point. If I say ****, should you compare me with a 5 yr old? If I have a silly discussion over the internett, you know what? That is okay. You dont have to do it also, then: You and me are 5 years old. Welcome to the 5 yr old club. Dont complicate things for yourself.

At this point you are not even trying to converse in a proper manner as that did not make any sense . You have had your wrist slapped big deal it will teach you to think before you type .

2 Likes