Not saying the F word

Yes you deserve to get banned because you have no manners.

1 Like

You are offended and got a inflammation in the area of your brain that stands for the annoyed part.

Well Yavinh kind of asked the question “who cares if someone swears, if it isn’t aimed at a person with direct or passive aggression” I paraphrase.

Some people do seem to care, as you seem to, Daestra. Which is what the profanity filter is for.

If you are offended by swearing though, why do you keep belittling the guy with references to age? I see a lot of ageism on these forums and in-game. Why do people think of themselves as more adult than others, or think of others as children or as being childish when there is any disagreement?

My 4 year old niece knows that smoking is bad, yet I still smoke.

The real question here is, who are we to judge each other on such things?

If a GM decided to perm ban you Yavinh, then you can always call Blizzard customer services to ask why and to request an appeal. Perhaps it isn’t the first time they struck a warning on your account?

1 Like

Have you actually read how he has spoke to me and others before he edits posts ? do you honestly believe it was his first act of cursing .How hard is it not type the word in the first place I can not believe you defend the man and his actions .

You say you don’t judge then do that to me very strange .

1 time with the refernce to a 5year old that is hardly constant belittling as you make it out to be .
Secondly I have been nothing but polite to you ,yet you have singled me out nice thanks for that and iam the one being treated like dirt whilst he is the one acting the fool .

1 Like

First time I have gotten reported, and I really dont care. I dont care, really. I just did this for the discussion part.

Grow up and learn to post in the correct forums.

I am not defending his actions, I am asking who are we to judge? I said “Perhaps it isn’t the first time they struck a warning on his account?”

What I am defending is (not Yavinh personally, but…) Anyone who is being belittled by ageism, which keeps happening a lot and I am surprised that nobody else sees it as a form of discrimination.

A guy in the trade channel the other week, started insulting me, trying to brand me as some kind of bad person. Then turned his gun on another player too. After he was done and gone, people started debating what this guy’s problem was. I said then that they should not speculate about something, which was like I was defending the one who had insulted me.

Then one person said of me seemingly defending the offender “because you are a rational thinker”.

I am sorry if you took exception to what I asked, but the question still stands, who are we to judge?

1 Like

But you judged me anyway I have wasted enough time in this thread ,I responded to you in your other thread with an idea about your guild have a good day .

1 Like

He just had an opinion, like you did. Did you judge me? I think you have double standards girl.

no, I asked you why you keep making reference to age
does age matter here?

I replied to your reply there and I thanked you too.

1 Like

I mentioned it once and I wasn’t the only one yet you picked solely on me

The way you have acted and spoke to me in this thread is disgusting you are obtuse and condescending towards me and others .

I apologised to you Daestra, can we not drag it out, I did not mean to seem as though I was singling you out, please forgive me for that.

I think you should apologise for any offence you may have caused to others, Yavinh.

No. You can’t.

/thread

Yes mister.

Worst case cenario is a 24 hour mute, but yeah you have to say it way more than once x)

1 Like

“Crybabies” isn’t what this is about IMO.

It’s about someone getting irritated at the OP for some other reason and using his curse as a blunt instrument. TBH it’s not that uncommon a thought - how many players have you seen with outright offensive character names (or non-RP names on a RP realm) and not reported? That is until they did something to offend you like take loot they didn’t need while it would have been a great upgrade for you, or behave badly in some other way. A guy who constantly refuses to corpserun if the healer does - and doesn’t agree even when asked to - can’t really be punished except by kicking. Unless he’s got a name to report, or cursed…

You are claiming something. So you back up that claim with proof.

No. And whether it’s okay or not TOTALLY depends on the situation.
You saying f- in front of a class of kids is likely not okay.
You saying f- at home in front of your friends; go right ahead.
Context is key here.

The proof is; you’ve been reported for it. :upside_down_face:
The proof is also in the User Agreement. I’m not going to paste that entire thing here, so you’ll just have to look it up for yourself.

What you believe is not always the truth. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Why would you feel the need to use the word?

You sorta contradicted yourself there, just sayin’…

1 Like

why are words so hurtful to people? are people that insecure? f word? n word? c word? xyz word? grow up, be an adult (or if you actually are a child, then learn this rule early). its just a word. you can easily ignore someone in real life. its even easier to hit the ignore button on a computer.

2 Likes