Not very fun to heal anymore?

Pure classes have enough healing to sustain themselves unless ppl use cds
Everyone has a mortal strike
crazy crits out of nowhere
healing doesn’t feel rewarding
makes no sense for some classes lore wise/spec wise to heal this much. Like why does a rogue/warr have so much healing?

7 Likes

The “hybrid” classes no longer exist… everyone can be healed and in many battles MORE than the hybrid classes, then? where are the hybrid classes if everyone can heal and endure more than any other. But I agree that self-healing has been ruining the game for years, not now in DF, no… years!

Therefore, what can we do if the game has evolved to this and it doesn’t look like it will change anything, beyond some nerf…

2 Likes

Oh? So you’d be ok with warriors getting blood craze back, since that’s what they had in vanilla? Warriors (mostly fury) have never been without healing afaik, they’ve even had times with more healing than this. Difference now is that their healing is “bursty” and not passive, unlike Blood Craze and Second Wind throughout the years.

Yea, i love healing, but i played way more my warrior since DF started than druid.

Bg healing and pve is fine, but with so much damage, broken classes and cc , arenas seem way to much stresafull.

And i feel like blizzard managed to destroy the importance of healers in pvp, wich is kinda sad.

You need to be way more optimal and on point than ever before to heal, meanwhile exist some mongoloid dps specs with defensives and almost on par with our heals

Not good

1 Like

yes healing is stressful KEKW

1 Like

???
permaban

1 Like

Affliction warlocks and DHs usually heal for 2-3x as much as me, when i am running, strength of the wild, heart of the wild, protector of the pack, rejuv, renewal, and improved frenzied regen

Hybrid classes just dont work, Regrowth does 5% of my max hp and the hot does 0.02% per second

2 Likes

Nobody knows.

Basically its a good design if we don’t cut everything into pieces and don’t draw clear boundaries between class designs. The more survivability is in the game, the less power control has, which is good as I don’t want to see the same comps being meta over and over again.

So hybrid designs are very good for the health of the game in my opinion, but also more fun to play. Without those designs, your options are very limited on most classes.

But why rogues have beside their already good avoidance defense also more healing than a DK these days, is beyond any understanding.

1 Like

I see that self-healing is being a big problem this expansion in the pvp field and I think that the mistake has been in letting us have healing with % of life.

Health can currently reach very high ranges and anyone who can heal for % of life has a great advantage over those who heal a specific amount, which by the way… is laughable. 30k You can heal a dk or an elem shaman 35 a little more if you have talents, but it is easy to waste your hand, to give examples, in exchange there are classes that their shields, healings work for % of life and I think that is a big mistake when we have combos that can reach 600k life when they have full conquest equipment.

I don’t know what the developers are doing, after so many years they make you want to hit them. You can’t be so stupid in such a big company and with so many years behind you…

I charge less and I do his job better, I assure you XDD

About the OP:

Healing is always hard in “s1”, alot of damage, overturned mechanics, alot of bugs, etc; but I gotta admit that I am pleased of the whole arsenal of abilities and tools that my class (MW monk) has so far.

Healing will be as always, tricky and hard; the solo shuffle trend will force “dedicated” players to emphatise with their fellow healers if they want to climb, which translates in a less mambo jambo ape-ish meta overal.

So, regarding to that last point, healing will be more chill if people learns how to play along with us, and hard in the other hand if we keep in mind that it is s1, every1 is geared, and alot of classes have OS potential.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.