Not wow topic! New world! Wat happened?!

No disrespect but if you paid 1200-1500€? for a gpu, that card deserves something better than NW :smiley:

1 Like

worse actually since its a first gen i paid like 1,959€ when the 3090 series was first released i wanted to get a 3080 but they of course sold out instantly :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice mate. But once again no disrespect meant:
It’s a little like when people complain about their super cars

:smiley:

250+ hours in new world , played some fair amount. Here is my thoughts :
It felt like classic wow all over again in first 20 levels. Professions and crafting is chill , but too grindy

• too many bugs
  • housing tax sucks because of player driven economy
  • questing SUCKS and very dull
  • world pvp is fun
  • instanced pvp is laggy mess
  • way more toxic than wow
  • Only one character in a server. While i can understand that its a effort for fighting with bots , it will never work so it sucks too
  • gearing is weird
    Conclusion :
    This game wont even be on par with wow’s worst state
2 Likes

Why are you advertising other games on the WoW Forum?

Any new mmorpg these days that is hyped like new world is bound to fail .there are many people who are putting their money on ashes of creation will face similar result

And will remain doing that in the next 10 years.

Ma’am, I’m reading comments like this since 2010 and for some reason it’s 2021 and here we are. I have 0 doubts that in 2030 I’m gonna be having this exact conversation with anyone else.

The fact you don’t like the game doesn’t make it dead - or near that.
And even when wow reaches 1 million player base, it’s still gonna be live for years and years cus those numbers are enough to maintain a mmo.

EDIT: OMG, I just necro’ed this thread @_@ sorry.

there will be mounts
but there is also coming dual wield pistols
wonder if u can in pvp sit on mount and shoot with the pistols same time …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.