N'zoth, my questions

Is the Tiny N’zoth within the gigantic N’zoth the real N’zoth that was imprisoned that then was released and then traveled to his dimension of Nya’lotha and merged with this original gigantic body?

or did Tiny N’zoth just create the gigantic N’zoth around himself?

or is the gigantic N’zoth all just a vision and the real N’zoth is that tiny N’zoth which is the reason you cannot see N’zoth in the real world given the size of his body.

Why not all of the above? Really, we are talking lovecraftian cosmic horror here. People going crazy before the old deities that they can’t really fathom. This is really a case where I don’t think things really need to make sense. Indeed, if we perfectly understood what was actually going on, I’d think that would be kind of wasting the opportunity to keep some necessary mystery in.

I kind of like that as far as we know about all of it could just have been a vision of questionable reality.

1 Like

simple answer is: He’s small cus he needs to be a boss fight :slight_smile:

Just ask urself why sargaras’ sword is so small.

My understanding is that we fight him in a area where mind and the physical intertwine. The way I see it, the N’zoth we see is actually in our/his mind, which is blending with the reality we see in our mind.

I hope it was in our mind, if it was for real wow lore is dead

I think I will add my questions about this here instead of opening a new thread.

1 -What is the point of situation at the moment in lore?

2- Is NZoth dead or not yet? Is his influence still felt in the world?

3 - Are the assaults still happening?

After all we are all trying to roleplay with the content but there is nothing stating if the content is still on going or finished and we should be licking our wounds until the next content release.

Lore wise he is dead and the assaults are over. There is no presense of his influence anywhere and we are licking our wounds waiting for shadowlands.

dead or maby not, thing is we used the machine in the halls of origination on him, something N´zoth tried to take over and failed, you se, there is a possibility this was what he wanted all a long, someone to stab him whit dagger so he could transfer his life essence in to the dagger, kind of what had happend to xalatath also, and once we hit hit whit the azerite beam is body got reorignated in to something else, that most likely is going to get the dagger at some point. heck he could even be Azeroth now though that is unlikely, but dead I do not think thinks so, becuse everything he whispers to you at any given point, is indicating that you are doing his bidding, but due to us knowing that the old gods are good at lying we do not think that is the case.

Don’t listen to anyone telling you “yeah but actually it’s not really over, this is what N’zoth wanted, yeah there’s nothing in-game hinting at it but I just don’t want it to be over okay!?”

Blizz themselves said the N’zoth is dead, that most manifestations of his influence will have died with him, that the other Old Gods are dead, and that they’re excited to explore how their demise will shift the balance of power on Azeroth.

The Old Gods are basically just minions of the Void Lords, anyway. As cool as they were, they have (sadly) been just a minor threat compared to their masters since Chronicles vol. 1, when the Void retcons happened.

In terms of RP, Void-aligned stuff can still happen, as the Void has always been and will always be around, but the Old God threat is over for good. Also in terms of “server canon”, the unwritten rule is that a raid boss’s death becomes canon when the final LFR wing releases.

People optimistically always try to make out the writers are playing some sort of 4D chess game with characters, they aren’t. Blizzard writing is very blunt and predictable, he’s dead.

1 Like

Yeah, I had hopes before I saw the cinematic, because I expected them to show us some surprise there. Well… they didn’t. So that’s that. If there was more planned, they would have given us hints that are obvious to the players at least.

N’zoth can still come back, but I’m quite sure they haven’t planned for it, if they don’t surprise me in the “Shadows Rising” novel.

The one we saw in the Wration x Anduin - Huge N’zoth in the Raid were most likely a Vision to put fear into the mortals Hearts.

blizzard isn’t known for subtly. Your leading yourself to dissapointment.

pretty much, and N´zoth was the weakest of the old gods also, and he mostly used fear and deception to gain controll.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.