Obliterate deals less DMG than left hook from Dredger Servant

I am 223 Ilvl equipped Frost DK in pvp gear and my Obliterate deals less DMG than the left hook ability from the one world quest where you bring the venthyr vampires food drink and cleant their mess up.

this is seriously sad

seriously why cant i include links in my posts?

Its super bad. Still miss the good days of 2h fdk. Cata- esrly WoD.

Not a good comparison tbh.
If it was 100% more base damage and would be more than his left hook, obliterate would hit for 20k each time in ice pillar.
There are other ways of improving frost dk sustain dmg.

what blizzard can do is to make obliterate outside of killing machine hit for 1/3 of the base damage as frost damage say it crits for 3 k now live but whit this added in now the frost damage instead hit somewhere of 4k to 4,5k when base crit and not KM proc crit occurs,

but this wont happen blizzard are stupid so we will wait to the next XP for something like this to happen.

it wont get better with higher crit chance, i tried it with 28% crit chance and even with a bit more procs the dps is still very low, in pve.

its kinda good to have high crit chance but mastery seems way better for that 1 min cooldown burst window. Its very rng dependent wich is why i think blizzard wants it to be.

Frost dk design is garbage and it was intentional. It is proc depended dull spec.

It was and should have been a juggernaut with heavy sustain damage and high self heals with DS but i guess those days are over.

You know what is sad both 2 hand and DW had great potential with a little bit different play style but they both suck.

Personally these days im playing and leveling so many alts because playing frost is unsatisfying, which is a shame because this spec was always my main.

1 Like

Those Dredgers are tough little guys :eyes:
Also, if you visited Castle Nathria, you learned the hard way while exploring the sewers on way to the Gorger, those muck rats are deadly… usually half of the team dies by rats, or simply wipes… :eyes:
No, really, with a ‘training’ like that, you would hit hard too
:rat:

Devs should remove KM rank 2 and increase Obli damage by 100% and Frost Strike by 100%

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.